Somalis need to stop blaming others for their failures

Wallahi every time I see someone on the internet say that Somalia was destroyed by aRaBs or Ethiopians It makes me laugh.

Somalia is a shithole right now because of Somalis nobody else stop blaming others for our idiocy.

Macalin M

Out here
Everyone knows we destroyed it ourselves. But it’s being kept in this state because we are allowing ourselves to be used by the rest of the world. Not everything in life is black and white...

Everyone knows we destroyed it ourselves. But it’s being kept in this state because we are allowing ourselves to be used by the rest of the world. Not everything in life is black and white...
The only people who you can say is holding Somalia back right now is amisom if they left the country al shabaab would stop bombing the capital.

yep only us to blame tbh we need to establish stability and peace in somalia so out with the Madow so we may go over there and establish a few reer(s)

Tukraq

VIP
The only people who you can say is holding Somalia back right now is amisom if they left the country al shabaab would stop bombing the capital.
Nah the capital needs more amisom it’s the other regions like say galmudug and south west that don’t

Also to add, many low iq retards back home don’t want to fight the terrorists but if it was a clan war, you’ll see so many retards signing up for it. Somalis back home would rather pick their qabiil wars over fighting terrorists. Wallahi we have sunk so low as a nation.

Macalin M

Out here
Also to add, many low iq retards back home don’t want to fight the terrorists but if it was a clan war, you’ll see so many retards signing up for it. Somalis back home would rather pick their qabiil wars over fighting terrorists. Wallahi we have sunk so low as a nation.
Being scared and unable to fight terrorists due to lack of resources means you are low iq? I want to hear more from you on this

Being scared and unable to fight terrorists due to lack of resources means you are low iq? I want to hear more from you on this
It’s not just that. I’m talking about the retarded militias, qabiilist elders and those who would rather sign up for clan wars instead of killing the terrorists. If they have the same energy to fight another clan, they should use that energy to fight the terrorists instead.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s not just that. I’m talking about the retarded militias, qabiilist elders and those who would rather sign up for clan wars instead of killing the terrorists. If they have the same energy to fight another clan, they should use that energy to fight the terrorists instead.
There a non threat outside Mogadishu where they blend in with the populace

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wallahi every time I see someone on the internet say that Somalia was destroyed by aRaBs or Ethiopians It makes me laugh.

Somalia is a shithole right now because of Somalis nobody else stop blaming others for our idiocy.

It's those fokin socrotrans.

They know we'll come after the island once we back on our feet again and want to prevent it at all costs.

All the illegal weapons were smuggled via Socotra and Al Shabaab is known to communicate in some mysterious south Arabian language.