Somalis need to leave Makeup by Fuad alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about you. I understand homosexuality and it's not a choice made by straight men/women. It's biological. So I find it weird that you wrote "I don't support homosexuality".
Well, maybe I do support it but I meant support it like participating in LGBT events online and offline.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yes, just like its a choice to be a thief or fat, a prostitute.
You know what male thieves and fat males have in common? They most likely find women attractive and one is a thief because
he likes short cuts and the other is fat because he's lazy. No straight man has anything to gain by having gay sex. The regular man is
NOT biologically wired to want gay sex.

Fuad

You are a well talented young bloke and regrettably, those who claimed asylum in the free world that their lives were in danger if they returned back home now want to harm you because of your sexuality, please consider moving to Australia, no one can touch you here, we even have a Somali gay imam.

Meet Australia's first openly gay Imam

imam_2.jpg

Mujahid, Sheikh al Imam Nur Warsame.

If you do facials and nail manicure, I as a heterosexual male will become your customer. We need all these hard working open minded Somalis in Australia and let's exchange them with useless Islamist homophobes.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Fuad

You are a well talented young bloke and regrettably, those who claimed asylum in the free world that their lives were in danger if they returned back home now want to harm you because of your sexuality, please consider moving to Australia, no one can touch you here, we even have a Somali gay imam.

Meet Australia's first openly gay Imam

imam_2.jpg

Mujahid, Sheikh al Imam Nur Warsame.

If you do facials and nail manicure, I as a heterosexual male will become your customer. We need all these hard working open minded Somalis in Australia and let's exchange them with useless Islamist homophobes.
Good point about the so-called asylum seekers who now want to force others to seek asylum. I'm ok with a citizenship/values test where if they fail, we can put them on a ship and drop them off in Somalia. This values test would also apply to morbidly retarded Christians going off about "Sodom and Gomorra" nonsense.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
you are an atheist who doesn't believe God so who is the idiot between us.
You. A 7th century warlord convinced you to worship him under the guise of worshipping god. Proof that you worship Muhammad is the five daily prayers in Arabic. Why would an all-knowing god want you to speak to him that language? Derp.

Reborn
What bad has he done to you guys???He claims he isn't gay yet you lot attack him. Judging from the videos there is something up with him and so just make Dua for the brother that he gets passed this phase....

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
If it's biological how is it passed down when the individuals that carry these genes aren't reproducing ?? Biologically speaking there's overwhelming odds against having a preference for homosexual behaviour, as this doesn't lead to reproduction. It can't be biological it's a choice , to make matters worse why is only one form of homosexuality allowed ? There's no nation from among those who champion lgbt rights that allows homosexual incest why is that ?

Would you say necrophilia , bestiality, sadism etc is biological ??

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
What bad has he done to you guys???He claims he isn't gay yet you lot attack him. Judging from the videos there is something up with him and so just make Dua for the brother that he gets passed this phase....

From what i've gathered so far the issue is about what he is inadvertently portraying, even though he somewhat realises he's different he doesn't fully grasp the harms of that type of being different is usually associated with. As he said in the video he isn't gay laakin due to having traits which normally characterises gay people , dadka assume he's one which is why people are all over him. His choice of work and how dumarka easily relate to him are signs which indicate a deviation from how a man should typically act. Furthermore he put himself on the spot by going public, he risked being misunderstood and this is what has occurred. su'uasha is was it worth it ? Him being different was taken as evidence that he's gay & promoting lifestyles which lead to homosexuality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending