Somalis Need To Do Maths

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis need to learn maths, I think they would be good at it because it's a 'language' and they love learning languages, that tends to be only thing I see them excel in, rather then learning foreign language, why don't they learn mathamatical language? They would excel for the nation. There is nothing but a few mathamatic functions u need to know from like 'divide, multiply, substract, addition' the rest is these weird symbols to represent whatever field your looking at.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One of my key weaknesses is 'languages and scripts' I am not gifted in that area and never will be. I love ideas and even mathamatical ideas but I can't learn that 'language'. Maths is a language, even pharoahs had their own script, greeks, arabs, and now english. I am not prepared to learn the language because it's not my gift but I would to come to Somali lab one day and say I got this idea in my head can you 'calculate' it for me because I am damn good at ideas when I am in bipolar.

I think maths has two sides to it 'idea' and then 'language' where u need to present it using the mathamatical language and then they 'calculate' it and see if it's true. If we divided Somalis into people who are good at ideas and then send Somalis to learn the 'mathamatical language' because it's just like foriegn language, we would at least have a small academia developing where we can test idea and calculate it and present the formula. But no, you dumb somalis want to learn italian, arabic and shit that has no use in the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My vision is for puntland(sorry guys way ka hormaran in every field) usually as Somalis, u catch up later and never lead and wait for Puntites. I want all Somali students to memorize Mathamatical language like they do the arabic language at those silly Madrassa which will not help them in life and they won't get a job with it. I am sure they can do it if they know how to read and memorize arabic script then mathamatical script is the same, I am bad at memorization, I am only good at generating ideas nothing else.

So we need a team of puntites in loo diro inay bartan 'mathamatical language' waa luqad keliya so we can present our solutions to the world when we begin a small research facilities in Puntland.

Sorry Somaliyay don't call me tribal, but your clans are colonized you always wait for colonialist. I have yet to see any non majerten clan pioneer and lead anything in Somalia so that is why I direct my ideas towards them as they are more 'focused on solutions' then 'arguments'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe maths can be taught practically better, I can't read those equations because I don't understand the language, it's like reading chinese symbols. Maybe we can teach it in simple way to Somalis. Teach the language obviously and make them memorize it like they do the quran and in class room show them what each equation does like 'visually' so they can eventually understand how to take real world problems and quickly figure out the solution and provide the 'equation' following that shitty ass language(I personally hate it) so I am not fully 'western supporter'.

I am looking 'arabic' mathamatic script maybe it's easy to read. But the science is dead in Middle East today so their script is useless when no-one is actually getting to work to provide equations to solutions and provide new products, weapons, and answer to life.

We need a plan and a strategy for the country's development. Raise the literacy rate promote activities that are geared towards developing higher level cognition and educate young somalis in STEM. The diaspora must play a bigger role in promoting & implementing western standards of education.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Qbsg0fQ.jpg

Trending