Somalis need a better outlet for their qabiilism

It cracks me up to see qabiil FKD. In my case, all 4 of my grandparents are from different qabiils all over the country so if I diss a qabiil, I'm essentially dissing my own bloodline.

Anyways, how do we exorcise this demon of qabilism from the country?

Should we make them compete in a football game and each qabil gets a team? Should we incentivize them to develop by giving the qabil with the best development and infrastructure a prize? Should we have qabiil-based pageants to select if Mr. or Ms. Somalia will be a certain tribe? Like what are supposed to do about this?

The Scottish have clans and even different colored tartans to represent each clan and I never see them doing FKD.

Is this a symptom of underdevelopment and boredom that qabiil is prioritized?

Thoughts, suggestions, jokes?

NidarNidar

Punisher
It cracks me up to see qabiil FKD. In my case, all 4 of my grandparents are from different qabiils all over the country so if I diss a qabiil, I'm essentially dissing my own bloodline.

Should we make them compete in a football game and each qabil gets a team? Should we incentivize them to develop by giving the qabil with the best development and infrastructure a prize? Should we have qabiil-based pageants to select if Mr. or Ms. Somalia will be a certain tribe? Like what are supposed to do about this?

The Scottish have clans and even different colored tartans to represent each clan and I never see them doing FKD.

MMA fight that's the only way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I used to watch hobo fights on youtube before it got banned, shit was hilarious, but now I feel bad that I'm older, addiction is a terrible disease..
Nidar is coming for you, my nigga.

Laurence Fishburne Sweet Jesus GIF by NETFLIX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All Somalis have multiple clans within their families or extended families but that still doesn’t stop them from qabyaalad. There’s users in this forum that hate their Hooyo’s reer or their reer with passion due to qabyaalad. Qabyaalad transcends kinship unfortunately.

Trending