Somalis moving to turkey ?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Turkey is up next walle it's a cheaper version of UAE. It's a wet dream for Somalis its Muslim majority country for the wadaads, has nice turnups for the ciyaalsuuqs etc it has something for everyone

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
They've been moving there for a while now I know a few people who moved as some kind of "dhaqan celis " thing and haven't returned yet.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
My cousin in his late 30's bought a house and moved there back in 2015. Stayed there for a while and came back for work.

I think a lot of people are moving there, but it's more of a fad that will blow over. Might be the new spot for Somalis with weak passports. They grant you residency upon purchasing property.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its basically a UAE x2

Has everything for everybody, not fair from Europe.

Places to be a shiekh, ciyalsuuq and a waadani all in one place.

Close to Europe for those EU/UK Somalis whose fathers works in Europe and they live in Turkey

Alright/good education, dugsis and established unis.

Basically you get the comforts of Europe, the living of the Arabs and the daqan of the Somalis all in one.

Houses are real cheap, also a hotspot for corrupt Somali officials to hide money and for MPs family to live, near to them and safer for them

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Turkey has
cheap houses.
Cheap living expenses
Cheap universities (a friend of mine is a studying a highly rated masters degree for just 3k Dollars in Istanbul).
Expensive HEALTHCARE system: surgical profile checkups cost more than 2k dollars sometimes. Real surgeries cost more than 12k minimum.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You get your money's worth there. Great place to be. Infrastructure is clean and the weather's not too fucking hot.
Best thing is tickets are cheap from europe.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve been there twice for the past 2 years. Can’t get enough of it. So many awesome activities to do and it costs next to nothing. Their money is on free fall against the dollar.

The cost of living is super cheap. Their infrastructure is to bars with Canada’s. People have no racist bone in them. They don’t look at you. They are polite and helpful. They just want to do business with you. The Adhan goes off in a civilized way. They don’t all call the Adhan at the same time. They that organized. At the same time many of them are so westernized. A hijabi would be walking next to a chick with skirt.

They have the most awesome parks for families or otherwise. It is next to the ocean.
you can take a boat ride every evening just to have a moment with nature. The city is buzzing with 15m people.

if you are taking your kids with you over there their schools only teach in Turkish. That’s the negative side

I actually have an uncle moving his kids from London to Turkey because “they teach kids gay stuff at school“

he is is an Uber driver I’ve been wondering how he can afford this, besides people all over the world want to live in Europe and he’s taking his kids to a place that will ruin their education

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I’ve been there twice for the past 2 years. Can’t get enough of it. So many awesome activities to do and it costs next to nothing. Their money is on free fall against the dollar.

The cost of living is super cheap. Their infrastructure is to bars with Canada’s. People have no racist bone in them. They don’t look at you. They are polite and helpful. They just want to do business with you. The Adhan goes off in a civilized way. They don’t all call the Adhan at the same time. They that organized. At the same time many of them are so westernized. A hijabi would be walking next to a chick with skirt.

They have the most awesome parks for families or otherwise. It is next to the ocean.
you can take a boat ride every evening just to have a moment with nature. The city is buzzing with 15m people.

if you are taking your kids with you over there their schools only teach in Turkish. That’s the negative side
what kinda small business opportunities that can generate middle class living exist there bro and how much capital is needed approximately in your guesstimation?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what kinda small business opportunities that can generate middle class living exist there bro and how much capital is needed approximately in your guesstimation?

The Turks have covered all their bases there manne.

your best bet is to open a Cargo business. Somalia I becoming linked to Turkey in imports.

Trending

Latest posts