Somalis MENTALLY DEFICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I pose the question. Are we suffering from a mass delusion of grandeur e.i. "Grandiose delusions, delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders" . Where We claim to have this great history . But that is just what I see his-story and everyone has history but not everyone has civilization. And I think this all leads back to qabil only let people from the same tribe marry and not from the same land.

And when w look at how our society is structured know wonder we are living the way we are fighting over grazing lands like some barbarian. We need a ruthless one party state. In my opinion

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are in an unfavorable state, to say the least. It’s normal for people when all has gone to hell, and continues to run amuck to take up a front of faux superiority, or harken back to the “good old days” and find comfort in what little they can be proud of in their history. It’s a genuine survival mechanism.

Some people on here like to berate and belittle some African Americans for latching onto different historical narratives and identities, but what they should understand is that it’s a coping mechanism for centuries of their people facing atrocities and hardship. It’s normal for people to attempt to find glory in history when it’s absent in the present.

Downtrodden, blue-collar, White Americans whose towns have been ravaged by the opioid epidemic and whose jobs have gone away to automation are repainting a narrative of their own with #makeAmericagreatagain, a sentiment that has come to the surface periodically with every White (or not) immigrant group they tossed their blame to for whatever problems they were facing at the time.

Resilience has an end point. The longer you have to tell yourself the stories before being able build a new reality, the worse. But if there’s one thing human beings are good at, it’s telling themselves whatever stories they need to get by.

Last edited:
I pose the question. Are we suffering from a mass delusion of grandeur e.i. "Grandiose delusions, delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders" . Where We claim to have this great history . But that is just what I see his-story and everyone has history but not everyone has civilization. And I think this all leads back to qabil only let people from the same tribe marry and not from the same land.

And when w look at how our society is structured know wonder we are living the way we are fighting over grazing lands like some barbarian. We need a ruthless one party state. In my opinion
Someone like me who somalis will hate because of restoring law n order plus fairness once again

Somalis are in an unfavorable state, to say the least. It’s normal for people when all has gone to hell, and continues to run amuck to take up a front of faux superiority, or harken back to the “good old days” and find comfort in what little they can be proud of in their history. It’s a genuine survival mechanism.

Some people on here like to berate and belittle some African Americans for latching onto different historical narratives and identities, but what they should understand is that it’s a coping mechanism for centuries of their people facing atrocities and hardship. It’s normal for people to attempt to find glory in history when it’s absent in the present.

Downtrodden, blue-collar, White Americans whose towns have been ravaged by the opioid epidemic and whose jobs have gone away to automation are repainting a narrative of their own with #makeAmericagreatagain, a sentiment that has come to the surface periodically with every White (or not) immigrant group they tossed their blame to for whatever problems they were facing at the time.

Resilience has an end point. The longer you have to tell yourself the stories before being able build a new reality, the worse. But if there’s one thing human beings are good at, it’s telling themselves whatever stories they need to get by.
AA's should never forgot the hate the apartheid government is still continuing towards and even killing their children now

Tukraq

VIP

One party states suck, Somalis free market economy is good and having multiple states are good, also clan competition is good so I disagree with your conclusion entirely

Tukraq

VIP
Look at China , Russian bastards and USA use the illution of 2 party
Russia and China are horrible and the US is much better, it’s also not an illusion as I will be even running for office soon, let me guess I’m now part of the Illuminati if I win :bell:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
just because illhan won dosent mean she has the clearance to view classified info like the speaker of house ,president ,sanate leader . There are level to this. And I think the American public is good with 1 . And she making us look bad atleast the educated ones

A couple of hours ago, I met a Farah in the shops and he was buying a lottery ticket for the big jackpot this w/end and he asked me if I was fasting and when I told him no, he started preaching me and I walked away. I think it’s the 68.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending