Somalis love exposing each other on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Literally every topic is either titled Somali got beat up, Somali prostitute, Somali killed someone, Somali this and Somali that.

Let's refrain from such titles. Let's not expose our Somali brothers and sisters sins.

I know I'm guilty of clickbaiting with the Somali title and I promise you, I will put an end to this.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:damn: Male Fobs are legit posting on YouTube. Just to get clicks and Adsense revenue.

:wowsweat: But mama malyuun is making 4000-10000 a month in Adsense. With OG content. All she has to do is talk about how ain't shit Somali men are in bed and she gets thousands of views

And most of them are Somali men. :mjlaugh:

This is the same website that almost destroyed a female Somali American politician's career over the fact she was wedded to her brother. I mean seriously, if you can't even respect the holiness of matrimonial incest, what else can you expect. Nothing is sacred any more.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:damn: Male Fobs are legit posting on YouTube. Just to get clicks and Adsense revenue.

:wowsweat: But mama malyuun is making 4000-10000 a month in Adsense. With OG content. All she has to do is talk about how ain't shit Somali men are in bed and she gets thousands of views

I have funny story about this. Lets just say somehow someway i ended up clicking this youtube video and the title being something like somali girl twerking etc i was expecting some serious booty.

Billaahi caleykum the title was fake and it was a faarax from Somalia saying "Inta aad waxan denbiga ah fiirsanlaheed walaal like ii saar" and in english "instead of watching haram videos please give me a like":chrisfreshhah:

f*ck that motherfucker:damn:

Gibiin-Udug

This is the same website that almost destroyed a female Somali American politician's career over the fact she was wedded to her brother. I mean seriously, if you can't even respect the holiness of matrimonial incest, what else can you expect. Nothing is sacred any more.
She deserved it.

But let's move on. It's a new year... Well almost a new year.

Gibiin-Udug

I need to start bashing ashy Abdis on YouTube but I'm not ready for fobs to attack me.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

people make money from her videos, all those old Somalis (Including Dabcasar) who post videos online, go live on Facebook and pro-Somali youtube channels steal their content and make a lot of money:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Who you trynna fool

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts