Somalis Let's Discuss Psychotic Break Discussion

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Psychosis is universally in each country around 3 in 100 people. That means anywhere you see Somali congregate in 100 people blocks, 3 have suffered a psychotic break or live with a long-term psychotic illnesses. Lucky for me, mine was just a 'break down' and not long-term which not everyone is so lucky as it can be life-long that condition.

For those who haven't experienced it you can use 'psychedelic drugs' to experience yourself that world for 'research purposes' and you can better relate to those who have suffered it either short or long term, who knows it may even assist you in your break-throughs. Those who don't want to go thru the drug route, their another alternative for you also. Do not eat for 7 days or drink any water and just drink 'energy drinks or cola or something sweet with caffeine in it' plus don't sleep, you will also experience that reality very quick, just like ppl lost at sea who haven't eaten or drinken for weeks, they report 'hallucinations' also. So this is something all humans can experiencee, and isn't limited to only 'sick' people.

But back to this discussion, 3 out of 100 have experienced it universally and there is far more then 100 people in here, so you would assume just the 10k registered, u can safely assume 30 in 1000 x 10 = 300 people should be here who have suffered it but choose to remain 'quiet' about it due to social stigma and possible fear being 'targetted' either thru the 'pity' card like a homeless person is treated or actually suffer social discrimination at every level such as family, school, work, religion, etc, some are even violently assaulted for disclosing.

But let's discuss in this thread your 'psychotic' themes when ill. I'll start by sharing mine when I had my break-down. Mine creeped up on me due to poor diet, lack of sleep, and high workload(full time study plus full time work), my emotional state was not balanced either(very negative, soul-less, lack of energy/motivation, etc), plus my life goals wasn't being 'realized' which killed my self-esteem also. That's the back-drop of the situation.

Now my themes in psychosis always involves secret beings or higher beings depending on what cycle im at in the break. Secret beings for me = jinns, devil, cia. Higher beings = god. When im absolutely at the worst cycle of it and given up and feel like im going to die or never see reality again and be imprisoned in madness for the rest of my natural life, my themes change to god-religion which is usually at the end and severe stages of psychosis for me, I enter spiritual disaster and after I reach that stage, my psychosis always starts to ease and a few days later im back to reality after sleep, diet, and stress reducing activities are done.

But when im in 'crypto mode' trying to solve world problems, I will spend days on some conspiracy. An example I had a theory jews are evil and control the world wealth, I began to do research on jewish billionaires across the world in each country. Found the top 10 in each western/russia countries they indeed pack the top 10 lists, plus the forbes 400 list in america. I then calculated their world wealth vs global wealth and found they own 20%. I also did the same to investigate their nobel peace prize rate which is around 20-25% also. This didn't add up to me why 0.1111% of the world population has this. I went directly to my bank and demanded lists of their largest investors-share holders to further gather data. I would spend days trying to prove to the world, the jewish conspiracy has merit and isn't conspiracy.

The other long-term crypto theme was trying to reform technology domain. I decided technology was skewing away from it's design purpose to make life easy and that it has made life more complex. My goal was to drive efficiency and return technology to it's founding principle of making life easier not harder as is the case in many organization. I even had a rule of 'value' vs 'inefficiency' variable set up and I would scan industries on it and be in a frenzy if I detected inefficiency as if it was 'disease or germs' that needed eradicating. When-ever I am in crypto mode or mission mode psychosis stage and I reach enlightment on some area of the theme, I start to attribute it to cia-jinns-devils giving me this capability and I feel like im in a mission of urgency to solve these world issues and these secret beings are monitoring my results

So my psychosis themes are like that depending on interval/stage I am in. When im in mission-mode, im very active, lack of sleep/diet and full of energy drinks trying to solve some world problem. When im in severe stages where i think im going to die or be stuck in psychosis state, god/religion themes take over and they have 'deep themes' which I won't go into as I keep that very 'private' to myself. I respect if your themes has a spiritual component and u want to keep it hidden for yourself.

After the jewish conspiracy-technology conspiracy, My crypto mission psychosis stage would be around the sciences-maths. This is what's going on inside my head, that I am inside some puzzle game or ridddle which I call the 'architecture' which has 'crypto' meanings for me but noone else understands. That's the mental aspect of psychosis, the actual 'hallucinations' is different story and is actually 'visible' it's not 'your thoughts' creating it, u actually CAN SEE IT AND INTERACT WITH IT.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why is their always silence around Mental illness. Dude it's already worked out mathamatically the 'fixed rate' in ppl and it's 3 in 100, there is far more then 100 ppl in here, u can't defy the maths with silence cause it will just mean your in denial, plus the actual rate could be higher 4 somalis due to civil war, refugee generation of not fitting into new countries and lashing out on the hosts for it, lost dreams and not achieving life goals, lack of national pride due to the zoo the nation is.

Why is their always silence around Mental illness. Dude it's already worked out mathamatically the 'fixed rate' in ppl and it's 3 in 100, there is far more then 100 ppl in here, u can't defy the maths with silence cause it will just mean your in denial, plus the actual rate could be higher 4 somalis due to civil war, refugee generation of not fitting into new countries and lashing out on the hosts for it, lost dreams and not achieving life goals, lack of national pride due to the zoo the nation is.
It's like you mentioned, the stigma and the fear of feeling less than makes the community not want to discuss mental health issues. I have quite a few family members who have mental illness or experience psychotic breakdowns to the point they had to be institutionalized. I have also worked in the community and seen many people suffering with obvious mental health problems that are sometimes ignored or belittled.

The experience you described, I've mainly seen in men, where they obsess over a topic or a conspiracy and go in all sorts of rabbit holes and become completely preoccupied.

I believe the more people start talking about mental health related topics, the more people can be helped. The worst is when someone is experiencing a mental health crisis but can't talk about it, which leaves them lonelier and further isolated which in turn exacerbate their crisis.

More and more people are discussing mental health related issues and dedicating effort in raising awareness, which is a really good sign.

I wish I could talk more about this now because I know a lot but i can’t because I’m typing from a phone lol, @DR OSMAN lets talk privately in Saturday

Trending