Somalis learn History u are Cush by definition, N has no meaning to us, as it meant Negroid in short

Status
Not open for further replies.
means in spanish negroid, because of this the usa southerners adapted the term for their black slaves, you must understand that in the heyday of slavery most Spanish slave business owners had Southerners as their clients, thus the term was taken by them habitually.

Negroid=

Somalis=Cushitic Caucasians

1431952064-1431951990-o.jpg

Cranio-MetricBrace1993dendrogram2.jpg

E1b1b.png

and here below is Negroid race aka a derogatory term called by the Rednecks Southerners in USA during the heydays of slavery toward the Negroid race!

Negroid

Relating to the division of humankind represented by the indigenous peoples of central and southern Africa.

The term has been used by forensic and physical anthropologists to refer to individuals and populations that share certain morphological and skeletal traits that are frequent among populations in most of Sub-Saharan Africa and isolated parts of Southeast Asia (Negritos)
16132-d74165ab55d18c44455e684c613974dc.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid
A map that shows negoid race in Africa, it shows clearly that Horn of Africa is not Negroid or , lol.
Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

upload_2017-4-18_15-14-21.jpeg

Last edited:
In the present-day English language, the word is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with Negroid descent (West Africa), as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("Black Negroid").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Like racist are gonna care about all that shit, They refer n*gger to any person of subsaharan african decent. They give no fucks about skulls

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Race doesn't matter. People who spend their time arguing over this nonsense are very silly.

Does it make you feel special or what? I would be just as content with myself if i was a west African bantu.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Exactly who actually has any shit to give , we have more pressing issues like umm..... people starving. Plus what exactly is wrong with being a west African why're y'all so obsessed with them :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending