Somalis lack ambition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people shoot for the stars while Somalis shoot for the lowest mountain..

We seem to be happy and definitely not solving the low status we suffer in the West and at home..

Those who tend to speak the loudest are the salafists who shouldn’t even have the right to speak. They teach hate towards the West to youngsters while they should be promoting tolerance and good morals.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

We seem to be happy and definitely not solving the low status we suffer in the West and at home..

Those who tend to speak the loudest are the salafists who shouldn’t even have the right to speak. They teach hate towards the West to youngsters while they should be promoting tolerance and good morals.

We strive for Aqeero huuno~ we have imaan. We r natural born nomadics. We r happy just looking after the sheep just like ALL prophets were. Sheep/herder keeper, profession of prophets before prophetisaiton!

A09TYA%20copy.jpg

We strive for Aqeero huuno~ we have imaan. We r natural born nomadics. We r happy just looking after the sheep just like ALL prophets were. Sheep/herder keeper, profession of prophets before prophetisaiton!

A09TYA%20copy.jpg

That came out of your ass and you know it

Have some positivity jheez lol. Most human beings are sheep. It only takes a few (literally a handful) to change everything. Live out the norm and do whatever the hell you want. I, like others, stopped giving a shit a long time ago

I used to think like this too but you have to remeber not every somali shows off their success! I've seen alot of young men and women in their 20's studying, graduating and making something of themselves. I'm sure there are others doing great things too. We have xoolos just like any other community but I think in general we all want to strive for greatness

True, but most Somali guys don't drive Uber, at least as a main source of income. The new generation are getting degrees in Computer science and engineering. Maybe you need to move out of the ghetto?:hillarybiz:

Making assumptions I live in a ghetto?

Maybe less than 100 Somali men have and are enrolled in STEM and I live in London. That's nothing to proud of.

I was born to be more than a sheep herder.

My ultimate dream is to teach every Somali back home about fitness and open up my own gym franchise all over the country ( it doesnt matter what region, we are all one people) and turn every Abdi in to Hercules and every Xalimo into a Amazonian warrior.

I was born to be more than a sheep herder.

My ultimate dream is to teach every Somali back home about fitness and open up my own gym franchise all over the country ( it doesnt matter what region, we are all one people) and turn every Abdi in to Hercules and every Xalimo into a Amazonian warrior.

That sounds like an awesome goal sxb in shaa Allah you achieve it!

wars

Inhermouth

A09TYA%20copy.jpg

If you go to heaven and don’t see me know that you are in Hell!

Gambar

VIP
Not exactly a high bar to jump over is it? And I don't consider going to third-tier universities to study Health and Social Care as pursuing a "good career".
They can be good careers depending on your work experience and whether you keep aiming higher in that field.

World

VIP
True, but most Somali guys don't drive Uber, at least as a main source of income. The new generation are getting degrees in Computer science and engineering. Maybe you need to move out of the ghetto?:hillarybiz:
Half the somali guys i know are studying computer science. Half the somali girls i know are studying nursing.

The two are not comparable whatsoever. :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending