Somalis in the West should pack it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think most Somalis are doing well in the west and next generation will do even better that’s my opinion

However the Somalis oo nolosha ka dhacay that do crimes,khamrii caba and do drugs are a very small percentage and don’t represent the majority They should stay here cause they got nothing to bring back home they wasted their golden opportunity here

The only ones who can and will make a difference back home are the ones who learned a trade, skill or went to University here

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think most Somalis are doing well in the west and next generation will do even better that’s my opinion

However the Somalis oo nolosha ka dhacay that do crimes,khamrii caba and do drugs are a very small percentage and don’t represent the majority They should stay here cause they got nothing to bring back home they wasted their golden opportunity here

The only ones who can and will make a difference back home are the ones who learned a trade, skill or went to University here

Most of the Somali youth, even the financially successful ones, lack dhaqan,morals and are illiterate(Somali). The longer we stay in the west, the more Somalis that will lose their deen,culture and language

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Most of the Somali youth, even the financially successful ones, lack dhaqan,morals and are illiterate(Somali). The longer we stay in the west, the more Somalis that will lose their deen,culture and language
You can learn dhaqan and the language very quick if you stay back home for a while all you need is a environment where most speak Somali

Sol

?
Dont worry the second the oil gets drilled out best believe we will go back :siilaanyosmile:

VerifiableWarlikeGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending