Somalis in the West should pack it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙

Imagine when your parents filled those damn immigration papers and decided the only reason they will move to a strange country in isolation from their mother land, the environment, foods, smells, community and said goodbye to everything and anything they knew was to give you and me an opportunity to have a decent go at life and to become a productive human being and not a killer in a clan militia back home. Some became criminals, others terrorists and many others became tribalists who fuel the constant clan wars back home. Even in the little clan-fiefdoms they’ve created, tensions simmer from time to time due to sub-clan politics. Take these groups back home and leave us alone.

I see you’ve been in a particular area within this forum lately. :siilaanyolaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Don't worry brother, soon the young and learned somali youth will take over the country and liberate it. These old farts won't stay in power for long, we will take back the future of our homeland and take it to a better one. Inshallah. :rejoice:

New rule if you are over 45 or have henna in your beard, you are banned from all conferences, votes, etc. You have had 30 years to fix this, so f*ck outta here:camby:

large.jpeg

I see you’ve been in a particular area within this forum lately. :siilaanyolaugh:

@halwa

Which area sweetie? I’m a miskiin who only wants Somalis learn how to debate, negotiate and tolerate one another. Some call me a stirrer or a troll and others, simply call me Aussie. What do you think?

Can you do me a big favour? Teach me shukaansi because a loser like @R.Kelly is stealing my flame.

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

Which area sweetie? I’m a miskiin who only wants Somalis learn how to debate, negotiate and tolerate one another. Some call me a stirrer or a troll and others, simply call me Aussie. What do you think?

Can you do me a big favour? Teach me shukaansi because a loser like @R.Kelly is stealing my flame.

The tribal council. I thought you went in there. They’re just intidmated by your honesty. I will teach you whatever shukaansi I know but it won’t be much. :ftw9nwa:

Ew! That langaab. You need to do a lot of click baits, exaggeration and hayaaay! Girls seem to dig that.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
If all Somalis went to Somalia, there would've been two major qabiil's. Western Somalis aka fasahaad Somalis and the qabyaalad ridden somalis(born and raised in Somalia) . :siilaanyolaugh:

At least kebabs would have got another threat. Imagine Tdot and Mn Somali niggas against al kebab. Somali on Somali crime:cryinglaughsmiley: . At least there wouldn't be no terrorist destroying the country, maybe gang violence and other shits.

There would be minority qabiil's like Successful diaspora Somalis and the

Diasporan deen scholars(sheikhs who don't support qabiil and wahhabism BS) ---->
that means @A_A can watch Bollywood without a sheikh interrupting her:ftw9nwa:

Then the successful western Somalis would rebuild Somalia. Well, let's get back to the reality. No diaspora Somali wishes to go back to Somalia. The ones back home are even fed up of it doing tahribs. :yacadiim:
Sounds nice, I’m sold.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm willing to do it so but before that, i need to travel in Asia. My Asian blood is popping! I want to travel all over the planet, except Somalia, India and Somaliland:samwelcome:

halwa

✨🌙
I'm willing to do it so but before that, i need to travel in Asia. My Asian blood is popping! I want to travel all over the planet, except Somalia, India and Somaliland:samwelcome:

I recommend going to China. A wonderful place with lots of history and the Great Wall is just majestic.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I recommend going to China. A wonderful place with lots of history and the Great Wall is just majestic.

China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Mongolia and the countries with a "Stan" except for Pakistan and Afghanistan :siilaanyosmile::samwelcome:

The tribal council. I thought you went in there. They’re just intidmated by your honesty. I will teach you whatever shukaansi I know but it won’t be much. :ftw9nwa:

Ew! That langaab. You need to do a lot of click baits, exaggeration and hayaaay! Girls seem to dig that.

@halwa

Before I go to the Somali politics section (I went there a couple of times) I say, acuudu let alone the tribal council. You will never see me there. You must be the queen of Bari there.

I lost this wat to R.Kelly, he convinced her that he’s a regular traveler. I should learn how to edit the videos of other people and reclaim them. Maybe it isn’t my shukaansi skills.

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

Before I go to the Somali politics section (I went there a couple of times) I say, acuudu let alone the tribal council. You will never see me there. You must be the queen of Bari there.

I lost this wat to R.Kelly, he convinced her that he’s a regular traveler. I should learn how to edit the videos of other people and reclaim them. Maybe it isn’t my shukaansi skills.

Haha. It is a crazy world in there. Nooo. I’m not the Queen in those places but I’m the Duchess of Bari :cool: the Queen position is with Reiko.

How can you let someone as deluded as R.Kelly steal your girl from you? You’re too miskiin. Bring out your Nigerian side and woe her with Azonto dancing and Jellof rice. That will do the trick. Don’t give up so easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending