Somalis in the West should pack it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The experiment has failed.
Being in the West has done nothing for Somalis but caused our youth to turn to gang violence, crime, hoeing, unemployment and even becoming gaals. Our community is overrepresented in everything negative.
If the first generation here is this bad, imagine the second and third
I think it’s time for Somalis en masse to pack it up and return to Somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The experiment has failed.
Being in the West has done nothing for Somalis but caused our youth to turn to gang violence, crime, hoeing, unemployment and even becoming gaals. Our community is overrepresented in everything negative.
If the first generation here is this bad, imagine the second and third
I think it’s time for Somalis en masse to pack it up and return to Somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason you believe that somali's in the west are becoming like that, is because of the few that are mentioned in the news and media.

The majority of somali's in the west, is a lot better then whatever you just said. :mahubowtf:

The reason you believe that somali's in the west are becoming like that, is because of the few that are mentioned in the news and media.

The majority of somali's in the west, is a lot better then whatever you just said. :mahubowtf:
Well ofcourse the majority are not what I mentioned
But there are enough that are to make it a big problem in our community

Well ofcourse the majority are not what I mentioned
But there are enough that are to make it a big problem in our community
"But there are enough that are to make it a big problem in our community"
Do you got a statistic for us, professor abdi. :gucciwhat:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Believe me I want to leave, just waiting on Somalia to get its shit together, dig that oil and become this;

1.jpg

"But there are enough that are to make it a big problem in our community"
Do you got a statistic for us, professor abdi. :gucciwhat:
Yes
“100% of Crime commited in the West is done by Somalians”
We are the only ones who commot crimes nobody else does. These are verified statistics.

Don't get it twisted, I will be keeping my US passport :siilaanyolaugh:

Just incase we plan on doing a redo of 1991:damedamn:
As long as we're giving tribal and power hungry people the position of leader, then there will always be fighting and turmoil. :mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
As long as we're giving tribal and power hungry people the position of leader, then there will always be fighting and turmoil. :mjlol:

We really got some of low IQ xoolo for elders back home:farmajoyaab:

Most of the population is young, yet the opinions of these old farts and who they are and are not friends with matters.:nahgirl:

Imagine when your parents filled those damn immigration papers and decided the only reason they will move to a strange country in isolation from their mother land, the environment, foods, smells, community and said goodbye to everything and anything they knew was to give you and me an opportunity to have a decent go at life and to become a productive human being and not a killer in a clan militia back home. Some became criminals, others terrorists and many others became tribalists who fuel the constant clan wars back home. Even in the little clan-fiefdoms they’ve created, tensions simmer from time to time due to sub-clan politics. Take these groups back home and leave us alone.

We really got some of low IQ xoolo for elders back home:farmajoyaab:

Most of the population is young, yet the opinions of these old farts and who they are and are not friends with matters.:nahgirl:
Don't worry brother, soon the young and learned somali youth will take over the country and liberate it. These old farts won't stay in power for long, we will take back the future of our homeland and take it to a better one. Inshallah. :rejoice:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Imagine when your parents filled those damn immigration papers and decided the only reason they will move to a strange country in isolation from their mother land, the environment, foods, smells, community and said goodbye to everything and anything they knew was to give you and me an opportunity to have a decent go at life and to become a productive human being and not a killer in a clan militia back home. Some became criminals, others terrorists and many become tribalists who fuel the constant clan wars back home. Even in the little clan-fiefdoms they’ve created, tensions simmer from time to time due to sub-clan politics. Take these groups back home and leave us alone.
:obama:

Imagine when your parents filled those damn immigration papers and decided the only reason they will move to a strange country in isolation from their mother land, the environment, foods, smells, community and said goodbye to everything and anything they knew was to give you and me an opportunity to have a decent go at life and to become a productive human being and not a killer in a clan militia back home. Some became criminals, others terrorists and many others became tribalists who fuel the constant clan wars back home. Even in the little clan-fiefdoms they’ve created, tensions simmer from time to time due to sub-clan politics. Take these groups back home and leave us alone.
:ayaanswag:
I don’t understand what you’re saying

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If all Somalis went to Somalia, there would've been two major qabiil's. Western Somalis aka fasahaad Somalis and the qabyaalad ridden somalis(born and raised in Somalia) . :siilaanyolaugh:

At least kebabs would have got another threat. Imagine Tdot and Mn Somali niggas against al kebab. Somali on Somali crime:cryinglaughsmiley: . At least there wouldn't be no terrorist destroying the country, maybe gang violence and other shits.

There would be minority qabiil's like Successful diaspora Somalis and the

Diasporan deen scholars(sheikhs who don't support qabiil and wahhabism BS) ---->
that means @A_A can watch Bollywood without a sheikh interrupting her:ftw9nwa:

Then the successful western Somalis would rebuild Somalia. Well, let's get back to the reality. No diaspora Somali wishes to go back to Somalia. The ones back home are even fed up of it doing tahribs. :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending