Somalis in the USA have the highest autism rate

Look up the correlation between autism and vaccines sxb. I've never seen a grown man or even a grown somali man with autism. But i've seen a few somali kids with autism in the west.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Look up the correlation between autism and vaccines sxb. I've never seen a grown man or even a grown somali man with autism. But i've seen a few somali kids with autism in the west.
Yeah probs because they don't report. These are people who think it may be because of jinns and caano geel cures it.

Take your vaccines folks we don't need us being famous for bringing back diseases (like Somali's in MN brought back measles)

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Why I dont really fault Somali’s for falling for the anti-vaccine movement.
Explanations for this is either due to older people giving birth, lack of d vitamins due to emigration to the west, diagnoses makes the symptoms more apparent: Autistic children may have been called delayed...

But I honestly dont think that paints the whole picture.

Yeah probs because they don't report. These are people who think it may be because of jinns and caano geel cures it.

Take your vaccines folks we don't need us being famous for bringing back diseases (like Somali's in MN brought back measles)
Im saying of the thousands of full grown somali men and women i've seen, i havent encountered one with autism. Thats just scare tactics if you want to give your kids the vaccines, then wait atleast their brain have fully formed its pathways.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have said it before in the forums, in my more than 20 years forum experience.

Somali Autism phenomenon is a result of the pain killer, epidural that is given to the mothers. When i had my baby, i refused it. Somali women in the west are spoilt. Back home, Xalimos give birth the natural painful way. U can't go drive thru McDonalds when u r giving birth. U need to feel the pain. If u r injected with the epidural, it goes inside your blood stream and into the blood stream of the baby, which at this important juncture is open for any invaders as the protective placenter has busted and the baby is about to be born. Xalimos have delicate small bodys, they under sell themselves in their capacity to withstand pain. They take the easy way out. Well suffer now or suffer later

Last edited:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Also the autistic Somali kids we hear to be ‘lower functioning’ (I know this is an outdated terminology for categorising autistic ppl but I need to get things out) and have almost no language.

Out of all these stories on autistic Somali kids have you all heard of the ones who are higher functioning? Those who would have been labelled as having aspergers syndrome; At most they have communication issues and socializing issues, do not understand sarcasm and having special interests like trains or cartoons?

I have said it before in the forums, in my more than 20 years forum experience.

Somali Autism phenomenon is a result of the pain killer, epidural that is given to the mothers. When i had my baby, i refused it. Somali women in the west are spoilt. Back home, Xalimos give birth the natural painful way. U can't go drive thru McDonalds when u r giving birth. U need to feel the pain. If u r injected with the epidural, it goes inside your blood stream and into the blood stream of the baby, which at this important juncture is open for any invaders as the placenter has busted and the baby is about to be born. Xalimos have delicate small bodys, they under sell themselves in their capacity to withstand pain. They take the easy way out. Well suffer now or suffer later
People need to understand that the medicine you take, can have a high risk of side effects. I remember reading about a pill that pregnant mothers took to help with the nausea, and most of them that took that pill before it was recalled, gave birth to kids without arms and legs😪

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Can we really say it’s vitamin D deficiency if it’s also affecting Ethiopians in Israel? Why is it so severe among Somalis? This is just mind boggling

Also the autistic Somali kids we hear to be ‘lower functioning’ (I know this is an outdated terminology for categorising autistic ppl but I need to get things out) and have almost no language.

Out of all these stories on autistic Somali kids have you all heard of the ones who are higher functioning? Those who would have been labelled as having aspergers syndrome; At most they have communication issues and socializing issues, do not understand sarcasm and having special interests like trains or cartoons?
Does this mean if someone watches cartoon or trains tht he or she have autism
Idk I am just asking care to explain but more

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It sounds scary, specially when they mentioned the Ethiopians case in Israel. Mayne it's because of inbreeding, or just a wrong expired vaccine.

Trending