Somalis in the Swedish music industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
They are alright, but not anyway near this Bosnian rap duo.

2v8o.gif
Lol but the thread was about Somalis taking over Swedish rap industry, now I haven’t really seen a bosnian rapper making that big here in Sweden. Typisk ajanabi, alltid ska ni försöka promota ert and whatnot. The song is meh, not my cup of shaah
2v8o.gif

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Eww...Why are they acting like AA. Proof that this shit is in our blood; even in Sweden, a hella white country, we're behaving like hood rats :vqbuyv0:

The only Swedish song I like evigt 163 by cherrie I tried rapping it but I couldn’t repeat the words

This is a great sign the language was founded by jinns!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Eww...Why are they acting like AA. Proof that this shit is in our blood; even in Sweden, a hella white country, we're behaving like hood rats :vqbuyv0:

I know right. I’m also surprised why these Somali rappers are so damn skinny. You would think that they would do something about that since they are in the spotlights. A little bit of bulking and some weight lifting would not destroy their career.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I know right. I’m also surprised why these Somali rappers are so damn skinny. You would think that they would do something about that since they are in the spotlights. A little bit of bulking and some weight lifting would not destroy their career.

Anorexic abdis are gonna be the end of us.

upload_2019-2-17_13-51-46.png

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Nothing to be proud of, why arent we dominating in fields like engineering, science, business etc? We have become like the african americans, we dont value education in our culture, its sad.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not gonna lie, its better than any of the cringe shit reer Canada or reer UK has produced:damedamn:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Sweden is one of the most advanced countries in the world, free education, free health care, good social welfare etc. And on top of that you can also get finacial support for your studies and you dont have to pay it back.

As somali swedes we should take advantage of this and study hard to become successful.

Sweden is one of the most advanced countries in the world, free education, free health care, good social welfare etc. And on top of that you can also get finacial support for your studies and you dont have to pay it back.

As somali swedes we should take advantage of this and study hard to become successful.

Yeah but the wanna be gangsters. The even call their areas the hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending