Somalis in the diaspora: nation of low self-esteem!

Your mocking the religion with the use of "Ummah" in such a context.

Allah commands this in the quran explicitly several times, we don't abandon or mock it just because the overwhelming majority today are scum.

Your description on the salafis otherwise is spot on, they are by far the worst group out of all because the others have the excuse of ignorance.

Agreed on the wording. I wanted to use a catchphrase of theirs

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
tenor.gif

The Ummah exists but under an Islamic Rule with a Wadad unifying the ppl. There is no Ummah without the Word of Allah swt being implemented
Ummah means community in arabic
A community is Where You live and not some random people that you don’t know that are Muslim and live Arab country and asian country
How can you be of community that you don’t people that are In there?
She wasnt mocking islam

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A community is Where You live and not some random people that you don’t know that are Muslim and live Arab country and asian country
She wasnt mocking islam
True, a community are people who you know and share deegan with, not random strangers whos deen and character you do not know

True, a community are people who you know and share deegan with, not random strangers whos deen and character you do not know
A Muslim is a brother to one another, that's the ummah. Nothing wrong with Muslim unity. It's way better than Somali unity.
She wasnt mocking islam

How someone that you don’t know be your brother?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
GROUP 1: BLACK POWER GANG

Affiliating with people because of skin-tone instead of facts: cultural/ethnic similaries:

As if "Black" means anything beyond a vague physical description!

They have nothing to say about how "BLACK" people abused and isolated Somalis in the diaspora. They like to listen to hip hop, sag their pants and pretend that they are from the "Ghetto" and are struggling.
Chosen Career: Mixtape artist/ groupies/criminals?

GROUP 2: We are from the UMMAH: Salafis who call themselves Umu/Abu and name their children obscure Arabic names. They think being Somali is a crime and that we should all act like lost Arabs.
Chosen Career: "Interest money is haram, I cannot go to university, so I will claim benefits or live off my mother's wages".

GROUP 3: "Somalis are the most beautiful, you other Africans are SOOO UGLY" , they troll and bully other people online and make Somalis look like terrible racists among Africans.
Chosen Career: Internet troll

GROUP 4: "HOOYO MA TAALO aka Reer: I DON'T SPEAK AF-SOMALI"
... EURO wannabes who are ashamed of speaking their mother tongue and think anything to do with Somalinimo is embarrassing.
Chosen Career: Usually educated but only superficially, culturally/spiritually confused.

GROUP 5: SOMALI MEN ARE SOOO UGLY, SOMALI WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL, FOREIGN MEN, PLEASE LOOK AT ME AND MARRY ME WITHOUT MEHER".

Chosen Career: Educated but full-time Social Media attention seeker: will put a Somali flag on her social media handles and tweet all sorts of provocative and self-hating messages.
Surprisingly accurate

She wasnt mocking islam

There's millions of Somali strangers you don't know. Using your logic how can you a stranger you don't know be your brother? Somalinimo shouldn't exist using your logic then. Islamic unity is something our religion teaches us and it's a principle we must uphold.

There's millions of Somali strangers you don't know. Using your logic how can you a stranger you don't know be your brother? Somalinimo shouldn't exist using your logic then. Islamic unity is something our religion teaches us and it's a principle we must uphold.
I am talking about those who I know not the one I don't
Btw u have doublestander and Hypocrite
You Are againts somali unity you would see Somalis divided and conquer by the same people you call Muslim brothers
You have Agenda against somali unity

AyubiSay, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak"VIP

The Ummah exists but under an Islamic Rule with a Wadad unifying the ppl. There is no Ummah without the Word of Allah swt being implemented
A Muslim is a brother to one another, that's the ummah. Nothing wrong with Muslim unity. It's way better than Somali unity

@Samaalic Era

She wasnt mocking islam

The quran is very explicit, if your a mumin you will consider other believers as "blood brothers"

Surely all believers are brothers. So make peace between brothers, and fear Allah that mercy may be shown to you (49:10)

The verse is talking about Mumin not Muslim, Muslim is just the first stage of belief were faith hasn't yet penetrated your heart.

It's actually a litmus test for you to know if you have reached the stage of being a Mumin or if your still just a Muslim, the 3 stages are Muslim, Mumin, Muhsin.
There is no doubt that we have no unity today, but this noble quranic term should never be used in such a careless way were it can be perceived by others as 'mocking'.

I see this all the time on her with comments like "meh ummah" in a derogatory way by many, this is really an attack against Islam disguised as criticism towards Arab's or Asian's, and I see this mainly with Somali's and to some extent AA's

How ironic that we happen to be the only homogeneous group of all the Muslims today who continue to slaughter each other over qabiil which even the infidels don't do.

We should be the last people to get offended by the hypocrisy of others using the term "ummah" to mean there own racial groups.

I don't even blame those confused salafists Arab wannabe's unless they are off the qabiilist hypocrite types.

Because who would want to be part of a group of abject losers who are the lowest of the low in every conceivable metric for several decades as a nation? and now also the lowest of the low in the diaspora too?

You have to be a very strong person to still maintain a high collective self-esteem in such dire circumstances when even the educated and wadaad class among you is rotten to the core.

The majority of people want to be part of the winning team, and if they happen to be on the losing side you will see the manifestations of self-hate and low-self esteem that @Finesse outlined.

"And verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah and I am your Lord and Cherisher, therefore fear Me and no other." (Quran 23:52)"

The quran is very explicit, if your a mumin you will consider other believers as "blood brothers"

Surely all believers are brothers. So make peace between brothers, and fear Allah that mercy may be shown to you (49:10)

The verse is talking about Mumin not Muslim, Muslim is just the first stage of belief were faith hasn't yet penetrated your heart.

It's actually a litmus test for you to know if you have reached the stage of being a Mumin or if your still just a Muslim, the 3 stages are Muslim, Mumin, Muhsin.

There is no doubt that we have no unity today, but this noble quranic term should never be used in such a careless way were it can be perceived by others as 'mocking'.

I see this all the time on her with comments like "meh ummah" in a derogatory way by many, this is really an attack against Islam disguised as criticism towards Arab's or Asian's, and I see this mainly with Somali's and to some extent AA's

How ironic that we happen to be the only homogeneous group of all the Muslims today who continue to slaughter each other over qabiil which even the infidels don't do.

We should be the last people to get offended by the hypocrisy of others using the term "ummah" to mean there own racial groups.

I don't even blame those confused salafists Arab wannabe's unless they are off the qabiilist hypocrite types.

Because who would want to be part of a group of abject losers who are the lowest of the low in every conceivable metric for several decades as a nation? and now also the lowest of the low in the diaspora too?

You have to be a very strong person to still maintain a high collective self-esteem in such dire circumstances when even the educated and wadaad class among you is rotten to the core.

The majority of people want to be part of the winning team, and if they happen to be on the losing side you will see the manifestations of self-hate and low-self esteem that @Finesse outlined.

"And verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah and I am your Lord and Cherisher, therefore fear Me and no other." (Quran 23:52)"
my blood brother is the one who i share mother and father with not some random guy or girl i dont even know

Affiliating with people because of skin-tone instead of facts: cultural/ethnic similaries:

They have nothing to say about how "BLACK" people abused and isolated Somalis in the diaspora. They like to listen to hip hop, sag their pants and pretend that they are from the "Ghetto" and are struggling.

GROUP 2: We are from the UMMAH: Salafis who call themselves Umu/Abu and name their children obscure Arabic names. They think being Somali is a crime and that we should all act like lost Arabs.
Chosen Career: "Interest money is haram, I cannot go to university, so I will claim benefits or live off my mother's wages".

GROUP 3: "Somalis are the most beautiful, you other Africans are SOOO UGLY" , they troll and bully other people online and make Somalis look like terrible racists among Africans.

... EURO wannabes who are ashamed of speaking their mother tongue and think anything to do with Somalinimo is embarrassing.
Chosen Career: Usually educated but only superficially, culturally/spiritually confused.

GROUP 5: SOMALI MEN ARE SOOO UGLY, SOMALI WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL, FOREIGN MEN, PLEASE LOOK AT ME AND MARRY ME WITHOUT MEHER".

Chosen Career: Educated but full-time Social Media attention seeker: will put a Somali flag on her social media handles and tweet all sorts of provocative and self-hating messages.
How can you prove to me that you are married since everyone is married here in sspot?

VIP

I agree with every single point you made except the first one. What's wrong with identifying as black? You're description is way off, I rarely listen to hiphop, sag my pants or pretend I'm from the ghetto. We go through the same struggles as all darksin ppl of subsaharan descent wether you accept it or not.

"They have nothing to say about how "BLACK" people abused and isolated Somalis"

This has never happened where I'm from. Somalis are firmly embedded into the greater black community and things have always been guuci.

UK Somalis really think their experiences of getting bullied is universal kkk foh

Your mocking the religion with the use of "Ummah" in such a context.

Allah commands this in the quran explicitly several times, we don't abandon or mock it just because the overwhelming majority today are scum.

Your description on the salafis otherwise is spot on, they are by far the worst group out of all because the others have the excuse of ignorance.
why do you hate salafis.

my blood brother is the one who i share mother and father with not some random guy or girl i dont even know
You are muslim when you become a mumin you will understand the meaning of this majestic quran. The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

You are muslim when you become a mumin you will understand the meaning of this majestic quran. The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
i uderstand but how come 1.8billion people that i dont know be my community

Trending