Somalis in the 1950s

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Ewww no thanks :nahgirl:, weak people are not something to be proud of.

Where is the industrial revolution in Somalia:liberaltears:That is the real beauty:diddyass:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
They look so happy and healthy even the land and animals looked healthy back then.. If I invented a time machine I wouldn't mind going back in time..
i'd personally stock up on weapons like rpgs, aks, pkm machine guns etc. and then go back in time to the daraawiish and just hand it all over and teach them how to use a technical

the somali nation would've bordered egypt today

i'd personally stock up on weapons like rpgs, aks, pkm machine guns etc. and then go back in time to the daraawiish and just hand it all over and teach them how to use a technical

the somali nation would've bordered egypt today

Warya.. Why are we always lusting for wars.. Even if we had the opportunity to travel back in time and change something, all you want to do is bring more guns and start new wars :gucciwhat::jcoleno::ohlord:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Warya.. Why are we always lusting for wars.. Even if we had the opportunity to travel back in time and change something, all you want to do is bring more guns and start new wars :gucciwhat::jcoleno::ohlord:
You are either a pessimist or a slave to the future.

That's when Somalis coming out from the desert and into towns, serious people and still noble in character.

Modern Somalis make fun of nomads for being dumb or ignorant. But guess what a few generations later after their ancestors gave up the nomadic lifestyle, the townspeople are still relatively dumb and on top of that they have no more honor.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
the somali nation cant be defended from a chair, son

we gotta fight and fight my nigga:birdman:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
That's when Somalis coming out from the desert and into towns, serious people and still noble in character.

Modern Somalis make fun of nomads for being dumb or ignorant. But guess what a few generations later after their ancestors gave up the nomadic lifestyle, the townspeople are still relatively dumb and on top of that they have no more honor.
cuz they keep fucking their cousins:mjlol:

nomad's got class and are real OGs, townspeople are just pussies in comparison

the somali nation cant be defended from a chair, son

we gotta fight and fight my nigga:birdman:
We already tried fighting.. We lost and then we turned our guns against each other.. I don't want that shit to happen again. We have more than enough land, why go to war to acquire more land.. We should build and utilize the land we already have.. Once we develop this piece of land and we become prosperous and wealthy we can rule other lands by proxy.. Adunka xoog ma aha.. Waxaa la isku maamula maskax.

Trending