Somalis in Rwanda are blessed tbh

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
These are all Tutsis, Hutus are a different species with below average looks and they are majority
Tutsi also known as the Abatutsi, are an ethnic group of the African Great Lakes region. Tutsi are a Bantu-speaking ethnic group of probable Cushitic origin.
Historically, the Tutsi were pastoralists , filling the ranks of the warriors caste. They regulated farms , lands and controlled Rwandan society, which was composed of Tutsi aristocracy and Hutu commoners, by means of a clientship structure. They occupied the dominant positions in the sharply stratified society and constituted the ruling class.

Tutsis usually were said to have arrived in the Great Lakes region from the Horn of Africa.

The Identity of Abatutsi
Tutsis were considered to be of Cushitic origin by some researchers, although they do not speak a Cushitic language, and have lived in the areas of the Great Lakes Regions at least 400 years, leading to considerable intermarriage with the Hutu in the area. Due to the history of intermingling and intermarrying of Hutus and Tutsis, ethnographers and historians have lately come to agree that Hutu and Tutsis cannot be called distinct ethnic groups . This has further been corroborated by genetic studies.

Although many analysts as well as inhabitants of the Great Lakes Region, carrying on the western tradition, distinguish the Tutsi as "Cushitics" from Bantu people like the Hutu and several ethnic groups in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo and in Uganda. However, Bantu is a linguistic classification ( Bantu lemma as well as the lemma on Bantu people the latter says "Bantu people are the speakers of Bantu languages"). As the Tutsi speak the same Bantu language (Kinyarwanda) as the Hutu, they are considered Bantu (speaking) people.

Screenshot_20210915-014701~2.png

During the colonial era , the Belgians conducted censuses, they wanted to identify the people throughout Rwanda-Burundi according to their classification scheme to suit their narratives. They defined "Tutsi" as anyone owning more than ten cows (a sign of wealth) or with the physical feature of a longer nose, or longer neck, which was commonly associated with the Tutsi

What cultural or economic characteristics distinguished Hutu and Tutsi people in pre-genocide Rwanda, given that they spoke the same language, were genetically close, and had lived in the same region for centuries?

7049865_orig.jpg

Hutu and Tutsi were social economic classes. Owning big herd of cows made you a Tutsi. At the time, a cow was a very valuable asset in the Rwandan economy. The social classes were the following:

Owning more than 10 cows made you a Tutsi. Think of them as the wealthiest class.
Owning few than 10 cows made you a Hutu. Think of them as the middle class.
The Twa owned nothing. They were the poorest in the society. They generally had no fields of their own to dig. They were known to be potters. They were sidelined because they were too poor and less powerful. Majority of the times, they worked for the Hutus and the Tutsis as laborers.

Screenshot_20210915-014714~2.png

Rwandan Traditional cows, known as “Inyambo”, in the local language, Kinyarwanda. They are known for their long-long horns.

In general, Tutsis were cattle herders. Their cows provided milk and meat, which were delicacies in the Rwandan culture. Their cows’ waste was used as fertilizers in the fields of Hutus for agriculture. Hutus were farmers, heavily involved in agriculture, planting and harvesting crops.

These two groups exchanged goods and services with one another. The Tutsis provided meat and milk to the Hutus. The Hutus exchanged their produce such as sorghum, cassavas, beans, etc. with the Tutsis.

Since these two were social classes, it was possible to move from one social class to another, upward or downward. Think of them social economic classes we have today such as “lower middle class” and “upper middle class”.
To many Rwandans , pre colonial times
You could have been a “Tutsi” today, but tomorrow, if all your cows died due to long period of droughts or other animal diseases, you would have been downgraded to “Hutu”.
You could have been “ Hutu” today, but tomorrow, if your farming and animal keeping business was booming, you could have moved up to “Tutsi”.
When the European colonizers, the so-called explorers came to Rwanda and arrogantly “discovered” Rwandans, the indigenous people as we are called. They were peaceful and lived in harmony with one another.

The Belgians noticed that it was going to be hard to exploit and colonize people who were united. Under their motto “ divide to rule”, they had to find a way to separate and divide Rwandans, one step at a time. What did they do?

You have 15% of the population ( Tutsi) who are wealthy and control the majority of the Kingdom of Rwanda.
You have 85% ( Hutus) who are the majority ( by the numbers), but don’t have as much power and influence.
To divide the population, they did the trivial thing that any enemy would do.

Favour the minority and make the majority loathe the minority. Antagonize them and make them fight one another from time to time.
This is exactly what they did.

Initially, they sided with the Tutsi from the beginning. They were the leaders of the Kingdom, so it made sense to befriend with the Kings first to get a good entrance at the door. At every level of administration, education, or other prestigious professions, the Belgian gave preferential treatment to the Tutsis. Their children were enrolled in the first European schools, prestigious curriculums and taught them French.

In leadership, the Tutsis were given key positions leading districts, provinces, and they would report to the Belgian masters.

Rwanda was colonized from from 1885 to 1962.

From 1885–1919, under German colonial rule. After WWI, Germany lost all its colonies to the Allied Powers , Rwanda were handed over to the Belgians.
From 1919–1962, under Belgian domination.
Under the Belgian dominatio, the hatred and the divisionism between the two was got out of hand. The Belgians favored Tutsis, but from time to time, they would go to the Hutus and to stoke divisions eventually stirring the pot and to increase the hatred.

“ You are the majority, by the numbers, why don’t you revolt against these Tutsis who have been dominating you for generations”. If you were to fight them, you would win”.

By the time, Rwanda got its independence in 1962, things were already out of control. Some Tutsis had fled to neighboring countries in Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and DRC-Congo as refugees.
It is where it all began , the coming years where forever shaping Rwanda.

Some of the most defining moments that these white racists did in Rwanda was when they started requiring people to register Hutu/Tutsi identities in their national IDs.

As the economy of Rwanda were getting more and more “modernized” with currency, the Belgians noticed that the values of social classes based on cows ownership was outdated and would soon lose value.
They came up with another way to change existing social classes ( Hutus and Tutsis) into ethnics groups. This is where all the trouble started or got worse and worse. To achieve this, they brought in anthropologists and other so-called experts who did all sorts studies to show and convince Rwandans that they were indeed different. Unfortunately, Indigenous Rwandans were too dumb and stupid to believe these bullshit, even after gaining their independence.

main-qimg-b7b4487b214f7ef1ecf0d7eac6793ce9.png

Registering people’s ethnic groups in national IDs under Belgian rule. Similar to the pass/ groups areas act/ identity cards.
The Belgian's profiling were in
striking contrasts with how the Apartheid regime segregated the non white majority.

Genocide of 1 million people in 100 days
German and Belgian rule made the dividing lines between the groups sharper. This "divide and conquer" strategy meant supporting the Tutsi monarchy and requiring that all local chiefs be Tutsis, turning the Tutsis into symbols of colonial rule for the Hutu majority.
Post-independence, the resentment created by colonial divide-and-conquer bred violence. Seeing as Hutus were a large majority, they handily won the country's first elections in 1961, and the regime that followed was staunchly Hutu nationalist. Thus what later ensued was a pre planned extermination.
740054.0.jpg
742643.jpg

That is what I concluded , if you don't like what I write , then don't bother reading my analysis.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They're so beautiful mashallah.

*All those spoilers were unnecessary tho lol*

Look at the first family:banderas:

View attachment 200578View attachment 200579
Wow Kagame's family looks
entirely Somali.
Even his in-laws.
Walle iyo bille , the geeljire genes are strong in them.
Btw the first picture , if you look closely at the second right, the man looks exactly familiar , striking resemblance to a Somali clothing agent here in the Cape who happens to wear a suit , what a coincidence.
War waa asaga meesha taagan , yaab , I'll have to get inquiries from him wether he had a twin separated.

@Boqorada , the amount of times I had mistaken Rwandans are countless ,
"war hebelo ma nabad baa"
in my typical loud Somali voice while sipping bigeeys and their like " Una Semi Nini " that confused look , "I'm from Rwanda , my friend, come again".
This is he very reason why I don’t get offended when people think I look Rwandese! They are stunning! There’s a big Rwandese and Burundi community where I live.

Even I was mistaken for a Rwandan when I visited Kigali three years ago.
I may assume that you reside in a Francophone nation , but since there are large communites of Rwandans residing in Anglophone nations that could be hard to pinpoint.
So , which diasporan are you , sxb.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Tanzanians and Rwandan’s are fucking bad
I still don't get your comment , do you mean the xaliimos are as in Baddies or the people as aweful ,
If you meant , then yes there are baddies everywhere , okay I will not discuss my dating life on this platform lol , but you are damn right Rwandan women are baddies, no cap on that one. Very open minded society as well.

If you meant the second lateral then my friend , I will have to correct you.
Rwandans are hospitable people , from all walks of life , Kigali or outside , rural to urban areas , the country is small and densely populated , I got lost in the village once and the people directed me back to the direction I was heading to, if this was another country like Uganda / Kenya , I would have encountered a horrible fate as crime are rampant there , even here in South Africa you have to travel carefully and never bring your guard down, Rwanda was liberating tbh you don't worry about those problems , I can compare with Botswana safety wise.
The people of the thousands of hills are less hostile to outsiders , than their neighbours okay they are not fond of the French for many reasons and the Congolese paramilitaries fighting areas surrounding Lake Kivu and Goma.
Rwanda is the only francophone country to switch to the Commonwealth.
Francais are not popular there.
But other than that they are friendly to Somalis.
I have mentioned before there are a small entrepreneurial community since the late 90's , mostly migrated from Kenya and Uganda and very few refugees , the newer groups of refugees were flown from Libya to Rwanda. Among these distraughted African migrants were Somalis who never saw daylight during their captivity even to this day they are psychologically damaged , nonetheless they have freedom of movement .
I can't say the same for Tanzania.
Trust me I rather much avoid , discussing their treatment of asylum seekers.

Last edited:
The Tutsi-Hima seem to be a composite of Cushitic, Nilotic and Bantu ancestries; their height and cattle culture is Nilotic; and their aquiline nose and skin-tone is Cushitic.

Wow Kagame's family looks
entirely Somali.
Even his in-laws.
Walle iyo bille , the geeljire genes are strong in them.
Btw the first picture , if you look closely at the second right, the man looks exactly familiar , striking resemblance to a Somali clothing agent here in the Cape who happens to wear a suit , what a coincidence.
War waa asaga meesha taagan , yaab , I'll have to get inquiries from him wether he had a twin separated.

@Boqorada , the amount of times I had mistaken Rwandans are countless ,
"war hebelo ma nabad baa"
in my typical loud Somali voice while sipping bigeeys and their like " Una Semi Nini " that confused look , "I'm from Rwanda , my friend, come again".

Even I was mistaken for a Rwandan when I visited Kigali three years ago.
I may assume that you reside in a Francophone nation , but since there are large communites of Rwandans residing in Anglophone nations that could be hard to pinpoint.
So , which diasporan are you , sxb.
Yeah I live in a bilingual city ( French and English) and am Djiboutian so I speak both. Went to school with Rwandese and Burundian people. They look like us soo much MashAllah.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I still don't get your comment , do you mean the xaliimos are as in Baddies or the people as aweful ,
If you meant , then yes there are baddies everywhere , okay I will not discuss my dating life on this platform lol , but you are damn right Rwandan women are baddies, no cap on that one. Very open minded society as well.

If you meant the second lateral then my friend , I will have to correct you.
Rwandans are hospitable people , from all walks of life , Kigali or outside , rural to urban areas , the country is small and densely populated , I got lost in the village once and the people directed me back to the direction I was heading to, if this was another country like Uganda / Kenya , I would have encountered a horrible fate as crime are rampant there , even here in South Africa you have to travel carefully and never bring your guard down, Rwanda was liberating tbh you don't worry about those problems , I can compare with Botswana safety wise.
The people of the thousands of hills are less hostile to outsiders , than their neighbours okay they are not fond of the French for many reasons and the Congolese paramilitaries fighting areas surrounding Lake Kivu and Goma.
Rwanda is the only francophone country to switch to the Commonwealth.
Francais are not popular there.
But other than that they are friendly to Somalis.
I have mentioned before there are a small entrepreneurial community since the late 90's , mostly migrated from Kenya and Uganda and very few refugees , the newer groups of refugees were flown from Libya to Rwanda. Among these distraughted African migrants were Somalis who never saw daylight during their captivity even to this day they are psychologically damaged , nonetheless they have freedom of movement .
I can't say the same for Tanzania.
Trust me I rather much avoid , discussing their treatment of asylum seekers.
My fault bro I meant their women are fucking beautiful. My uncle grew up in southern east Africa he continues to visit every year.

They seem very mature people, they are cool people.I think also they have abit of pigmy DNA. Pigmy people are very warm hearted intelligent people.

Last edited:

Trending