Somalis in Northern Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Swedish Somali rappers are doper thru n thru imo
Canadian Somali rappers, however are more turnt up. I'd rather bump to canadian waryas when I'm lost in the sauce eh

Abti, she just upped me, stole my heart and blamed it on the qamri.
Not gonna lie, that whole hook got me rolling the first time I heard it.
Shout out to CA waryas and nayas, y'all are a different breed

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Canadian Somali rappers, however are more turnt up. I'd rather bump to canadian waryas when I'm lost in the sauce eh

How about listen to none cos they all trash bro. I'm yet to see a single good Somali rapper other than Mo G and Solo LDN.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye

:salute::salute::salute:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
How about listen to none cos they all trash bro. I'm yet to see a single good Somali rapper other than Mo G and Solo LDN.

f*ck that, I support my people on everything except for qabyaalad, clown politics and first cousin marriages

I would put you on to Jaffar Byn but you wouldnt understand what he's sayin, which is a damn shame bruh. This guy is something else. His delivery may not be like Solo LDN but the bars are more brutal imo

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
f*ck that, I support my people on everything except for clown politics and first cousin marriage

I would put you on to Jaffar Byn but you wouldnt understand what he's sayin, which is a damn shame bruh. This guy is something else. His delivery may not be like Solo LDN but the bars are more brutal imo
Is he also an Af Jinni rapper?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Af jinni iska daa, even Ibliis got burned by his bars. That's how much I rate this guy. That guy Ille Freeway that you guys put up there is aaaaaaiiiiight, and I'm being hella nice right now

SHIT IS EMBARRASSING AF . Ah NA CEEBEYNIN SAQAJAAN :russ::russ:. Niggas grew up in a welfare state, I swear to the non existent god. Yet hey can't leave the "hood", the equivalent of the american suburbs. :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending