Somalis in North Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are still azwad to NAs and being enslaved in Libya while our African brothers are good to us except of course the South Africans that have burned Somalis alive.

Speak for yourselves. I'm related to Cyrus the Great. :sass2:

Cyrus%20the%20Great%20%20a%20forever%20name%20in%20Iranian%20history.jpg

#BeeshaHaploT

Apollo

VIP
Speak for yourselves. I'm related to Cyrus the Great. :sass2:

Cyrus%20the%20Great%20%20a%20forever%20name%20in%20Iranian%20history.jpg

#BeeshaHaploT

I am so glad that E1b1b1 (M35) is the most common lineage in Greater Somalia and not this T stuff. The Madows would forever say Somalis are ''Fake Africans'' if T was the predominant one. Now with the E predominating we can equally claim Africanness, yet still tell them to go back to West-Central Africa (Bantus). East Africa belongs to us.

:trumpsmirk::lolbron:

I am so glad that E1b1b1 (M35) is the most common lineage in Greater Somalia and not this T stuff. The Madows would forever say Somalis are ''Fake Africans'' if T was the predominant one. Now with the E predominating we can equally claim Africanness, yet still tell them to go back to West-Central Africa (Bantus). East Africa belongs to us.

:trumpsmirk::lolbron:

Real talk, that would still be a innaccurate, because T-haplogroup is associated with North-East Africa and the Red Sea Mountains. So we are 100% African. :sass2:

#WeWuzAncientEgyptians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending