Somalis in Minneapolis masjid attendance hits an alltime low. Progressive Islam is winning!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maashallah, I hope they aren't illiterate gangbaggers but intelligent individuals who did a thorough research and examination on the entity called god. Otherwise, later on, gangbaggers become born again Islamists of the worst kind and the community raves about them as someone who was shown the "Right Path" and become terrorists. They will find death to be more rewarding in Islam than killed as a gang. Abdi Johnson and xerta imam Darwin should descend on MPLS and enlighten further these guys.

Not everyone can go to the mosque everyday, especially 5 times a day. I don't think this can prove their irreligiousity.

The "culture" disconnect is bull though. People go to the mosque to pray and all those kids understand Somali and some can speak.

But Somalis are obviously less religious than their parents. You can tell by the numbers that don't fast.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
only church visits falling how can muslim visits falling Muslims fasting growing religion in the world, biggest families and most are 1st generations impossible they throw their religion away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending