Somalis in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle @Tukraq country.

You could barely see any guys in the video because they are serving time @ King County Jail. Good attempt but compare to the Melbourne event above!!

well where are the women in Melbourne all I see is odayaal, our event looked more lit

@Tukraq

Kim Jong-Un is looking for a spokesperson and I put your name forward to the National Assembly of the Korean Patriotic Selective Committee. They need graduates in the Art of lying who are willing to argue the Sky is green for the sake of the Dear Leader.

Any videos from Minnesota or Ohio? Canada and England celebrations were canceled due to stabbings and shootings.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Kim Jong-Un is looking for a spokesperson and I put your name forward to the National Assembly of the Korean Patriotic Selective Committee. They need graduates in the Art of lying who are willing to argue the Sky is green for the sake of the Dear Leader.

Any videos from Minnesota or Ohio? Canada and England celebrations were canceled due to stabbings and shootings.
I don’t know about Minnesota or Canada, but our one was great in fact all the guys were at a major Somali basketball tournament, so the girls showed out for this event and manshallah they did well, I don’t see how it’s a negative giving women some leadership in a event like this not just odayaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts