somali's in maine are out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
They killed a man in lewiston maine who was trying to separate a fight what the heck whites gave you guys a home to live in and opportunities and you do this? Blacks are a cancer to this smh

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somali Bantus are 10x more low-key than their Cushitic counterparts.

We ended up more like AAs then the Bantus themselves.

Somali Bantus are 10x more low-key than their Cushitic counterparts.

We ended up more like AAs then the Bantus themselves.
Are you sure bro. I've heard there daqan xumo is well known in both Somalia and outside it.

Many have assimilated to black American culture so much. Do you have experience living with them?

Are you sure bro. I've heard there daqan xumo is well known in both Somalia and outside it.

Many have assimilated to black American culture so much. Do you have experience living with them?

GeKo

So far anecdotal evidences suggest that Somali Bantus commit less crime and are employed more than the geeljire Somalis. Why?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ras

I’ve noticed that and why?

Not sure. Probably humility is ingrained in to them or they're simply aren't cursed with 68.

I really doubt most have. Black Americans are the most racist Americans.

Also I've seen plenty of S.Bantu families and they seem to have more integrated with the local Muslim immigrant population instead of AA's.

GeKo

So far anecdotal evidences suggest that Somali Bantus commit less crime and are employed more than the geeljire Somalis. Why?

Somali Bantus just want to farm so they go to places like Kansas and work on farms which desperately need workers. Somalis live in urban cities and get caught up in urban culture and fall prey to the harmful system set up to marginalize ppl of their skin color. Somalis in African countries on average do far better than in the West because those African countries lack institutional discrimination.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Somali Bantus just want to farm so they go to places like Kansas and work on farms which desperately need workers. Somalis live in urban cities and get caught up in urban culture and fall prey to the harmful system set up to marginalize ppl of their skin color. Somalis in African countries on average do far better than in the West because those African countries lack institutional discrimination.
They’re still farming in NA:mindblown:

you mean lack free welfare handouts???

Two things are in our DNA wlhi, kibir and too much emotions, that we lack the sense of self control.
And most of us can do things academically, we always do things in our own way and don't listen or follow the rules, that are given to us.
And that's why Somalia is the hell hole of the hell hole.

They killed a man in lewiston maine who was trying to separate a fight what the heck whites gave you guys a home to live in and opportunities and you do this? Blacks are a cancer to this smh
Liar i bet those whites started shit!!! the alt right is on the rise and for you dumb niggas who can't comprehend what that means, it means they want to hang on trees again. They probably attacked our ppl while they were enjoying a nice day at the park. Only a kafir devil would side with vicious whites given their history of rape and savagery over your own somali brethren who have never savagely conquered anyone and live in their own part of the world until whitey grew greedy again and attacked our ancestors. Mods need to seriously monitor these qashin threads and delete them, go to 4chan your self hating narrative will be well received there.

Bottom line whites start fights because of their false pride and we end them.

:kodaksmiley::pacspit:

Two things are in our DNA wlhi, kibir and too much emotions, that we lack the sense of self control.
And most of us can do things academically, we always do things in our own way and don't listen or follow the rules, that are given to us.
And that's why Somalia is the hell hole of the hell hole.

Nasiib

I think this is rooted in our rearing. We are raised with fear and violence through corporal punishment rather than be logically taught what’s wrong and right followed by a discussion when things go awry. A Somali kid will explode by the mere feelings of hard done by than address his issue calmly. He might also react violently when there are solutions short of violence because he was smacked whenever he misbehaved.

wars

Inhermouth
Nasiib

I think this is rooted in our rearing. We are raised with fear and violence through corporal punishment rather than be logically taught what’s wrong and right followed by a discussion when things go awry. A Somali kid will explode by the mere feelings of hard done by than address his issue calmly. He might also react violently when there are solutions short of violence because he was smacked whenever he misbehaved.

Ha Ha..

Nasiib

Wlhi that's true, i remember when I was a kid, my mom and dad discussing about macalin dugsi and how they should banish us
My dad is a doctor and studied sociology. He slapped me only one time in my life.
He told to my teachers at school and dugsi to never garaac me and my sister.
When we did wrong stuffs, my parents punished us, like banning us from the TV room, going out, sleeping in the afternoon and etc.
Me and my sister were always confident to say or ask what we wanted, without fear from beating up, but our people believe harshness is good for kids.

War

In general, a Somali kid will never own up or admit to h/her bad behaviour in school and will blame others, while other kids might own it and offer an apology and accept the school’s punishment? Why? H/she knows that they will get the belt and an angry screaming parent is waiting for them at home, while the other kid will be taught at home how to solve such issues in the future. What other stuff did they learn from their parents? One has to lie and blame the ginger haired kid’s grand mum and the other, to learn to tell the truth and learn from their mistake and approach it via problem solving and increase h/her skills in anger management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts