Somalis in Iceland (we truly are everywhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somali media shouldn't be airing any videos outside of Africa and the Middle East. This gives the tahribis ideas.

I'm surprised Eritrea and Somalia aren't already empty by now. They had free access to the West for decades. Whoever is left there must be either retarded or rich.

I'm surprised Eritrea and Somalia aren't already empty by now. They had free access to the West for decades. Whoever is left there must be either retarded or rich.
if u leave eritrea, u gotta pay taxes to the gov or else u gon have a hard time comin back & risk ur fams safety that still reside there :trumpsmirk:

afweerki is a savage wale iyo bileh :chrisfreshhah:

World

VIP
It costs like Β£10,000 to tahriib to Europe. Only wealthy people can afford that type of money.

Hmm.. still.. why not save up or develop some kind of black market to smuggle in more and more.

Geeljire, how you gonna spend $10,000 on Tahriib when you make less than a dollar a day?:draketf:

Also, why are you advocating for people to Tahriib. One minute you're crying about Bantus taking over, next minute you're advocating for ethnic Somalis to leave their lands en masse.:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
Geeljire, how you gonna spend $10,000 on Tahriib when you make less than a dollar a day?:draketf:

Also, why are you advocating for people to Tahriib. One minute you're crying about Bantus taking over, next minute you're advocating for ethnic Somalis to leave their lands en masse.:gucciwhat:

They pay 10,000 they get something like 500,000 back (over a life time). Pretty good investment.

Somalia should be totally empty if they were rational.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Holy crap they ate a whale. A flipping whale!!! :mindblown:

I was always intrigued by Iceland. It truly looks magical. Can't wait to visit there inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts