Somalis in Harrow, England must be congratulated 4 stopping this imminent disaster on a Somali child

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

This article was from 2014, what's happened since then?

It went in their favour but not because they were lesbians but because of cultural and religious reasons. I think either a family member adopted the child or a Somali foster parent was given custody.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It went in their favour but not because they were lesbians but because of cultural and religious reasons. I think either a family member adopted the child or a Somali foster parent was given custody.

Oh I remember now..the sheikhs and Somali UK tv mobilized and there epic protests...even racist was thrown in the midst and so gov backed off

S

Shamis

Oh I remember now..the sheikhs and Somali UK tv mobilized and there epic protests...even racist was thrown in the midst and so gov backed off

Lesbians are cool - no problem with two women raising a child but they generally have very politicised world views and they would turn the child against our culture and the result would be an isolated child. I would hate to be raised in an alien environment, especially when your culture and parents religion is one of the most attacked in the world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.