Somalis in crowded camps on ‘brink of death’ as drought worsens

I guess we gotta do some shit for our people it's our responsibility. I'm an ex muslim gaal, but I guess my blood is my blood. I wouldn't be a man if i didn't help them out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوفْ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الأَمَوَالِ وَالأنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ

2.155. We will certainly test you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and fruits (earnings);121 but give glad tidings to the persevering and patient:

Surah Al- Baqara

Xoxoxo

VIP
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوفْ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الأَمَوَالِ وَالأنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ

2.155. We will certainly test you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and fruits (earnings);121 but give glad tidings to the persevering and patient:

Surah Al- Baqara
Basra our country has been a shit hole even before my parents met each other and were kids

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra our country has been a shit hole even before my parents met each other and were kids

I know dear. It is very sad indeed. A generation after generation of patheticness-- yet i do not lose hope. The Western Europe went through centuries of savagery before mastering their systems. Hopefully we wont have to do it too lengthy of a time, we have the west example to follow-- and one thing i know about human beings is-- they shine by copying others or a person showing them how to do something.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I know dear. It is very sad indeed. A generation after generation of patheticness-- yet i do not lose hope. The Western Europe went through centuries of savagery before mastering their systems. Hopefully we wont have to do it too lengthy of a time, we have the west example to follow-- and one thing i know about human beings is-- they shine by copying others or a person showing them how to do something.
But Somalis don’t do that. They think for themselves and have too much pride. Nobody will give up which means this war will last longer and longer

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But Somalis don’t do that. They think for themselves and have too much pride. Nobody will give up which means this war will last longer and longer

Well....things happen for a reason. If we are to follow the book of Dajaal coming to earth. I think the world is heading towards extinctions, the fittest survives, and countless of migrations, whereby humanity will concentrate on one section of the world/land where Dajjal will come to rule and Prophet Issa pbuh will arrive. So lets make our good deeds for aqeero as hurrying as possible :)

Xoxoxo

VIP
Well....things happen for a reason. If we are to follow the book of Dajaal coming to earth. I think the world is heading towards extinctions, the fittest survives, and countless of migrations, whereby humanity will concentrate on one section of the world/land where Dajjal will come to rule and Prophet Issa pbuh will arrive. So lets make our good deeds for aqeero as hurrying as possible :)
What? So that shit hole will stay being a shit hole and we are nearing t he end times?
I’m so done with this world wallahi Somalia is doomed. That’s it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What? So that shit hole will stay being a shit hole and we are nearing t he end times?
I’m so done with this world wallahi Somalia is doomed. That’s it.

almost 70% of Somalia is arid desert land. Inhabitable. Unless there is oil or we lucky like the desert Saudi, i do not see Somalia surviving extinction :)

Trending