Somalis in Columbus Ohio want to vote to Kelly Halropp over aSomali Ohio Congress contendor Ismail Mohamed because of .......

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Manafesto marehan are jealous of the two Majerteeen candidates in Ohio 🤪 later @TekNiKo will scream darood darood darood 😜darood iyo abahaga w@s
4D74DEB4-0D6F-4D9D-B521-2107C3C2B54D.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto marehan are jealous of the two Majerteeen candidates in Ohio 🤪 later @TekNiKo will scream darood darood darood 😜darood iyo abahaga w@s
View attachment 228659

The women candidate for Ohio representive house is us and a member of the Beesha Barakaysan as well?:ivers::damn::deadrose:

No,wonder why they declared their campaign kickoff on the same day and place and together? They were even promoting each other,jlayn dhiiga baa isku keentay?
La Xawla Wala Quwati,ceeb looma dhintaan maqli jiray.:mjlol::pachah1:

This utter embarrassment for the backward community of W.Gedo immigrant of North Columbus,the fact that many of them in Columbus and the did even try for school council yet alone a city council or competing for state Representatives and congress, they are still learning how to park their cars so I would give them a century before they reach Puntite US take over.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The women candidate for Ohio representive house is us and a member of the Beesha Barakaysan as well?:ivers::damn::deadrose:

No,wonder why they declared their campaign kickoff on the same day and place and together? They were even promoting each other,jlayn dhiiga baa isku keentay?
La Xawla Wala Quwati,ceeb looma dhintaan maqli jiray.:mjlol::pachah1:

This utter embarrassment for the backward community of W.Gedo immigrant of North Columbus,the fact that many of them in Columbus and the did even try for school council yet alone a city council or competing for state Representatives and congress, they are still learning how to park their cars so I would give them a century before they reach Puntite US take over.

Intra - Darod beef is going too far , you’re even sabotaging each other’s concerts:dead:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
View attachment 228659
Intra - Darod beef is going too far , you’re even sabotaging each other’s concerts:dead:
Guys, Check this new developments, apparently the main Somali Guy who is basically the KABA-Qaad of the Kelly women Mohamed Cali tried to twist that party's little fight:mjlol::pachah1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...zbnT5PXyecfDd3Z8l&id=100000863551946&sfnsn=mo

Damn,walahi,I had a feeling Reer Gedo wouldn't take this shit easily, I never knew my ex town Columbus turn out to be so an anti-MJ, Somali Ohioans in general are some of the most backward and ignorant out of all our diaspora specially the North Columbus residents.lol

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@TekNiKo @reer

Ismail Mohamed fundraising money for a school in Dolor,Gedo, they raised 100k for the school alone, Ismail has been helping the N.Columbus Gedo refugees for years,they should be grateful to him and vote for him instead rather than voting for Kelly, Kelly would never build a toilet in Gedo nor will she raise funds for Dolow.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys, Check this new developments, apparently the main Somali Guy who is basically the KABA-Qaad of the Kelly women Mohamed Cali tried to twist that party's little fight:mjlol::pachah1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...zbnT5PXyecfDd3Z8l&id=100000863551946&sfnsn=mo

Damn,walahi,I had a feeling Reer Gedo wouldn't take this shit easily, I never knew my ex town Columbus turn out to be so an anti-MJ, Somali Ohioans in general are some of the most backward and ignorant out of all our diaspora specially the North Columbus residents.lol
Were not voting for this loser Kelly is ahead on polls!

Trending