Somalis in Columbus Ohio want to vote to Kelly Halropp over aSomali Ohio Congress contendor Ismail Mohamed because of .......

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Qabiil!:mjlol::childplease::drakekidding:

Somali Community in Ohio State particularly Columbus have second largest Somali Community in north America right after Minnesota,, the community is one of the most backward and clan segregated Somalis in the daispora.

The Somali community there is estimated to be close to 40k yet hasn't managed to even enroll Somali police officers in the CPD nor did they won any election,unlike other Somalis in the other Somalis in other states Ohio Somali community member didn't even win a local council even.

On the Northside of Columbus Western Gedo clans live prominently while both the West and the east is filled with all the other insigenfnt Somali tribes, Ismaili Mohamed who is Puntite(MJ,CS) lost last year's with only 20 votes, it is unfortunate that North Columbus Somali residents would rather vote and campaign for a Cadaan women over one of their own because of a tribal animosity the young lawyer has nothing to do with it.

I was told earlier that many N&N CBBs based out of Columbus are the main culprit behind the anti-Ismail Mohamed campaign, some even proudly claim this is only small pay back to Ismail's folks for PL President's Deni's humbling and putting Farmaajo out of work and out of Villa Somalia, even though the Ohio congress candidate Ismail Mohamed has no connection to Deni Beside sharing an ancestor centuries ago.
FB_IMG_1656128240629.jpg
FB_IMG_1656128183987.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...Gwb34aVDdpSXyfgyVJa7srdVUl&id=100005360014871

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...bdnRxtzqoWbgCmiLyAqTvqznYjfDujRl&id=526023427

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia

Somali Community in Ohio State particularly Columbus have second largest Somali Community in north America right after Minnesota,, the community is one of the most backward and clan segregated Somalis in the daispora.

The Somali community there is estimated to be close to 40k yet hasn't managed to even enroll Somali police officers in the CPD nor did they won any election,unlike other Somalis in the other Somalis in other states Ohio Somali community member didn't even win a local council even.

On the Northside of Columbus Western Gedo clans live prominently while both the West and the east is filled with all the other insigenfnt Somali tribes, Ismaili Mohamed who is Puntite(MJ,CS) lost last year's with only 20 votes, it is unfortunate that North Columbus Somali residents would rather vote and campaign for a Cadaan women over one of their own because of a tribal animosity the young lawyer has nothing to do with it.

I was told earlier that many N&N CBBs based out of Columbus are the main culprit behind the anti-Ismail Mohamed campaign, some even proudly claim this is only small pay back to Ismail's folks for PL President's Deni's humbling and putting Farmaajo out of work and out of Villa Somalia, even though the Ohio congress candidate Ismail Mohamed has no connection to Deni Beside sharing an ancestor centuries ago.
View attachment 227821View attachment 227822

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...Gwb34aVDdpSXyfgyVJa7srdVUl&id=100005360014871

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...bdnRxtzqoWbgCmiLyAqTvqznYjfDujRl&id=526023427
Is he a puntland supporter?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is he a puntland supporter?

Yes, he is the one that organizes Puntland August 1 celebrations in Ohio, I guess if Ismail wins the Congress seat this election it would humilite the entire North Columbus Somali residents and clan, I see why they are supporting the white women over him.

FB_IMG_1656136920166.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
there is a lot of dhulbahantes living up there, i wonder did they vote for him?

They are mostly minorities and live among other clans, I highly doubt they will vote for him considering what they did in Minnesota elections.
images (28).jpeg

Anyway come to found out the white women West Gedo residents of Columbus are campaigning for is Khaniis supporting LGBT supporter, you have to be a sick and cuqdad ridden Somali to vote for such person over a young Somali man because of a tribe, North Columbus residents make me sick walahi.

IMG_20220625_135723.jpg
IMG_20220625_135603.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220625_135526.jpg
    IMG_20220625_135526.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 93

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Woow, that is a level of hatred I have never seen in my life. I would never choose a non Somali over a Somali in another mans country unless there is proof theyre a detriment to my community.

Marehan claimed to be majorty of Ohio so they have a lot to answer. They must explain why they are refusing this guy even if he is another clan

Keo

VIP
Niggas will support a Khaanis cadaan over a Somali because heโ€™s a MJ Puntlander I didnโ€™t know they practised this level of 68 IQ in the West at that
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Walahi the disdain other somalis holds towards mjs is remarkable i have even seen it first hand he should the join the seattle community he will find friends in high places there

Snow White Haters GIF

Walahi the disdain other somalis holds towards mjs is remarkable i have even seen it first hand he should the join the seattle community he will find friends in high places there

Snow White Haters GIF
Sometime i hate my people stupidity for practing qabill, why you gonna vote for stinking cadaan gaal over Somali who will represent your people and community

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 227821View attachment 227822

Great job Reer Cabudwaaq aka Columbus, I too would rather a white woman than a MJ tell him this isnt Minnesota go back to ur Cedarside
Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Subhanallah this is some next level backwardness. I wouldve voted for the majeerteni ethnicity then any cadaan person especially a LGBT supporting gaal .
The Columbus CBB have attacked ilhaan omar several times i guess the reason why they attacked her wasnt because of her stance on the alphabet community .

I hope the brother success and may his haters choke on envy .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is very sad. Sums us up as Somalis. No wonder our country is the way it is. Our history is full of colonial collaborators so why am I surprised theyโ€™ve brought the xoolo behaviour from Somalia to America

Trending

Latest posts