Somalis How Much U think History Is True Or False?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love History but some-times things don't add up and this is empire that is very 'biased' of anything outside their dominion and they are writing things for an audience that is sedentary who cannot visit and check themselves if what their saying is true or false. History cannot be accepted 100% or denied 100%. I will give u an example what bothers me is this.

Hollywood movies of pirates being savage, barbarian, basically the 'troglodyte' vision of Roman records of Red sea in 400 AD. America is sourced and inspired by 'Rome' as the govt inherited it's govt structures and philosophy from 'greece'. These are two areas Somalis have no contact or very minimal and Ironically everything follows in their 'theme' as they continue to enhance that 'image' of Rome. Yet Ancient Egypt is 'pillaged' and 'looted' by colonials, destroying that history. Their libraries burnt so people could never read about them and get information. It's like they 'erased' it and it makes me peculiar if you need to resort to those sort of extremes you are truly showing he is 'special' or else why would you bother to go to such extent? it doesn't add up. Like if he wasn't special people usually 'help' you and show pity but when you are special they go to great extent the other way is common theme I noticed.

But what bothered me is erythran sea by that lone sole greek trader th dude comes by and sees red sea coast on our side and just says their trading man doing basic frankincense, spices, and all that and obviously they have markets they sell too. It's coastal area that's all u can do. But roman record at the 4th century said they were 'troglodytes' and that means half man half beast scageving for food which literally can't exist cause we know the bushmen in africa are fully human and aborigines and they are far more isolated then red sea coast of Somalia. Its like saying the trade corridor of silk road between rome and china were troglodytes and shit in the middle of way. how did u evolve as man and other coast man and in the middle half human lol. I dont think they meant it like that, it's like our language w call ppl ' cawaan' but the west takes into scientific terms lol they maybe dont get it or its just humor but it shouldnt be considered factual history.

like when we insult 'cawramale' meaning 'naked' we know its nickname cause its not likely he is naked at that time of century with urban areas all over his farms. But europeans will fuckin take that shit to sxb and deliver as fact and ppl buy into it. Sxb but its not bad thing sxb if ppl hate u because there is something they cherish and dismall is the worst and no mention lol. If romans didnt mention our region in any records, that wud be big blow sxb

sxb always take things with light hearted humor its only humans and not god or anything cause u will say the same thing of t hem loooooooooool like u s peak of gaal 'foreigners' horrific ive never seen a somali give gaal any benefit of doubt either and that foreigner so dont fucking be hurt if ppl do the same cause your being unrealistic. The only one proverb in our poetries about 'foreigners' that is anyone that isnt the culture or language it says 'serve justice and kill at the same time' its translated if he comes here and is harmed civilian serve justice on those who harmed and if he harms other kill him on the fuckin spot

Plus there is mention 'gaalshire' meaning 'prisons of heathens' thats how they viewed europeans prison system, we dont like it, justice in our way is death or compensation, not time out. The rest is foreign to us hijab, beard, all that is urbanites. cause there more crimes in nomad scenery. none of the stuff u see in european cities cause its not city. we cal em troglodytes, heathens, uncircumized, we have no respect them at all lets be honest our ancestors i mean when u read the lierature they dont give praise in poetry about them. All u need to do is adapt your value system. They just want that two quick line of hikma and u show em quickly and how it works and their rewards in spoils. That wud be 100 years of poetry as they see that legacy, quick, time, becuz they know about opportunity about rain coming n going and trade coming n going they adapt to be quick and rush before it never comes back

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The soul of your values is your rural roots, when I look at flowers, grass, and greenery it doesn't do much for me i do applaud thats it nice but it's just not there inside me, weeding, and all that. I can do it anyone can do anything if they show u but it's not home. Milking those camels with my family and cousins in rural areas and taking the piss of each other and moving on because its open culture there your free, you dont need to do all that urbanite shit. Even the horses that are in PL are not native I dont think because its not apart of that mateship, tribe, family, and yes we dont go to other tribe areas their not our problem what they do as long as they follow the 'code' that all know u live fine. We have horses but it's because of wars and stuff only similar to mongols thy have two humped camel and horses. We have one humped camel and horses in same frequency but u know horses is their soul. Camels is mine, its in all our poetries and how we view the world is gonna be shaped by it and environment no restriction and freedom. There is no money out there or shit like that all of that is urban back in the day, its modernising now but in reality there isnt my dad said he never money untill he came to mogadishu. Plus we dont have that land plots in cities style of farming settlements cities, their farmers who became urban and their designs are identical and the values are identical, very sequenced, ordered, no randomness. In the desert everything can be random and shock weather, people, incidents, then stable, then for weeks their cud be tensions over a murder cause thats not war sxb, thats crime, they dont care about compensation in war but if u kill lone person and his just doing his normal rural duties that huge violation

alot of the sins u see bro i wont lie to u came from civilization not rural areas cause the only thing that happens there is murder and wars never heard of my father speaking of rape incident they just dont know these things but in urban mogadishu as times goes on u start to colonials do such practises and it flows thru. My dad said they used to trade tea, small items but they 'swapped' or portioned it out bit by weight by weight and measured it see what is value. There just no money currency then urbanites had personal reserves of gold. Banking game that we see today didnt exist

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tea trade was large in gulf of aden back then I read cause brits and india, the indirect impacts of that empire reached deep into interiors of possibly hundreds of cultures and they prolly had no fuckin clue beyond their direct sources, the only thing missing was 'writing and reading' in our setting anyways, urban or coastal areas always wrote or spoke arabic cuz that dominant tongue there. Its global language that one like english not wide as that language anymore but was for 1000 years in this location thats why i tell somalis stop worrying about global languages they dont disappear its the localized one that do over time u need to work hard to preserve it as not many ppl communicate in it cause they need to do kkkkk

Turkish isnt though its not as widely used, arabic like u need to know it in that area

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Veteran how much is your land worth? are u just sub clan in city with plots? Majerten ons 250,000 square of prime land, near gulf of aden and indian ocean. Mountains, plains. Land rates depends on economic activity the less economic activity the land prices don't increase. If PL wants too increase it's and holdings it needs policies that generates growth for locals to purchase homes

Last edited:

Trending