Somalis have no lives on Twitter

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I was observing twitter and I realized Somalis are on twitter just to argue and be racist to other platform. I feel they are missing the point of the platform and are using it to gang up on virtually everyone , for no reason lol.

I wanted to make one to showcase the stuff I do, but it would just garner negative attention , and I know with my type A personality , I’d go viral in a heartbeat lol.

But , feeling this disillusioned about social meadia? Guess I’m official old now lol.

My point is , cut back on social media , focus on making your dreams Come true.

Somali twitter basically consists of ultra nationalist faraaxs with receding hairlines and self hating xaarlimos that suck up to/copy Madows 24/7

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Somali Twitter makes me thankful I don't look obviously somali . I've done some dumb things in my life knowing somali twitter they would never let it end. Pointless arguing about the same things and constantly nitpicking things people do to abuse them like why do you dare so much

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Something I noticed that Somalis everywhere have in common is their strict black and white thinking, they either love something or really hate it

Arabs, Madows, cadaans, gays, wahhabism, qabilism etc... You either are extremely fond of these things without questioning their integral values or really despise them without proper analysis.

This binary thinking is toxic, we live in a grey world, we need to grow and start asking ourselfs why

Somalis on twitter are a cancer. It's filled with degenerate xalimos, Gays, apostates and for the boys, it's filled with gangster thugs, ultra nationalist loosers, qabiilists, simps and incels. No wonder West Africans and a lot of people hate Somalis. It's because of those embarrassing low lives who are 24/7 on twitter embarrass us with the filth they do. The only good Somalis are those on Muslim twitter. I follow those accounts.

Something I noticed that Somalis everywhere have in common is their strict black and white thinking, they either love something or really hate it

Arabs, Madows, cadaans, gays, wahhabism, qabilism etc... You either are extremely fond of these things without questioning their integral values or really despise them without proper analysis.

This binary thinking is toxic, we live in a grey world, we need to grow and start asking ourselfs why
It’s the low IQ:drakelaugh:Problem solving and looking at things from different angles isn’t our thing

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It is a cesspool aside from the minority of users, typically Faraxs troll Xalimos, and Xalimos say mash Allah to khaniises

Muji

VIP
Most of the people who hate on people who are on twitter are jealous because they signed up and couldn’t get any followers.

its funny watching niggas with 19th century nomads as their profile pic and girls with their preferred pronouns on their bio clash on twitter :mjlol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Most of the people who hate on people who are on twitter are jealous because they signed up and couldn’t get any followers.

I've got 12k followers I'll have you know! Everyone on the site is an ape to a certain degree the fact you can search keywords alone cause many of the problems. Many people are looking for issues

I have no social media life, I am that sort of person who sends email to people or talk to people face to face.

Trending