Somalis have low standards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's like that before marriage I'm avoiding :nahgirl: I don't know how she's be when she gets married and starts popping kids.

She should be petite :ahh:before marriage, when she gives birth she can take sometime to hit the gym and return to how she was before marriage.

I don't understand this fixation with baruur, imagine how she'll be in her 40s or 50s.

In every gabar you'll find something to garb on:diddyass:
Loool cause their curvy even the ones on bordering being a skeleton

You will see the ugliest chick with shit stained teeth,bleached whale who thinks she’s a 10. Ewww

You will also see a malnourished, alien looking faraax who thinks he looks better than cristiano Ronaldo!

Before you guys say, they’re confident, that’s not confidence that’s called delusional.

Bunch of ugly people!

I miss the beautiful cadaan people. I keep seeing ugly people around who smell like shit.
We are all tired of these delusional fobs

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You will see the ugliest chick with shit stained teeth,bleached whale who thinks she’s a 10. Ewww

You will also see a malnourished, alien looking faraax who thinks he looks better than cristiano Ronaldo!

Before you guys say, they’re confident, that’s not confidence that’s called delusional.

Bunch of ugly people!

I miss the beautiful cadaan people. I keep seeing ugly people around who smell like shit.

Reiko You've probably been in America ur entire life, so try not to look at beauty from western perspective and more from local lenses. To them, ur standards is probably strange. Please be more respectful and try to mix in rather than stand out, wear the cloths they wear, same make up, music etc. :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Ideal body figure in Somalia

Leah-Vernon-body-positive-plus-size-muslim-girl-model-1.jpg

Leah-vernon-plus-size-muslim-girl-model-detroit-style-blogger-body-positive-hijabi-fat-acceptance-4.jpg

She is beautiful mashallah :)

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
A true suxul baruur :diddyass::lawd:
Until you see cellulites, stretch marks, loose skins and beauty fading away fast as she age then the medical and muscle problems she will cope and you’ll waste your hard working money on her.

Not to mention, limiting to missionary style with covered clothing because she’s too fat and heavy and you don’t want to see those defects on her flabby skins.:susp:

No thanks. Petite > Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.