Somalis have low standards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideal body figure in Somalia

Leah-Vernon-body-positive-plus-size-muslim-girl-model-1.jpg

Leah-vernon-plus-size-muslim-girl-model-detroit-style-blogger-body-positive-hijabi-fat-acceptance-4.jpg
A true suxul baruur :diddyass::lawd:

A true suxul baruur :diddyass::lawd:
If she's like that before marriage I'm avoiding :nahgirl: I don't know how she's be when she gets married and starts popping kids.

She should be petite :ahh:before marriage, when she gives birth she can take sometime to hit the gym and return to how she was before marriage.

I don't understand this fixation with baruur, imagine how she'll be in her 40s or 50s.

In every gabar you'll find something to garb on:diddyass:

If she's like that before marriage I'm avoiding :nahgirl: I don't know how she's be when she gets married and starts popping kids.

She should be petite :ahh:before marriage, when she gives birth she can take sometime to hit the gym and return to how she was before marriage.

I don't understand this fixation with baruur, imagine how she'll be in her 40s or 50s.

In every gabar you'll find something to garb on:diddyass:
I heard from an old Somali oday the fat ones are the best in bed. But don't let her get on top of ya.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So you’re telling me you are the best person to say to “never mind I can’t really tell you” :stevej:

Shinning

Can I tell u a secret??? I am Jiini who can guess peoples secrets in their deep soul just by meeting them. :stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending