Somalis have low standards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You will see the ugliest chick with shit stained teeth,bleached whale who thinks she’s a 10. Ewww

You will also see a malnourished, alien looking faraax who thinks he looks better than cristiano Ronaldo!

Before you guys say, they’re confident, that’s not confidence that’s called delusional.

Bunch of ugly people!

I miss the beautiful cadaan people. I keep seeing ugly people around who smell like shit.

Beauty standards.

I'm sure a 10/10 in western standards, but who happens to be rather skinny/slim is looked upon back home due their strange beauty standards.

Minnesota

Program encourages Somali-American women to get fit.

About 30 Somali-American women in Shakopee learned about fitness through a grant-funded program.

http://www.startribune.com/program-encourages-somali-american-women-to-get-fit/367077651/

@Reiko

Your bae @Starscream fled to Montana. Time and time again, I told you that Mia casa la tu casa, you are always welcome to Australia or you can head to Eindhoven and get abused by @Abdalla These are your only two options left. Choose wisely.

You will see the ugliest chick with shit stained teeth,bleached whale who thinks she’s a 10. Ewww

You will also see a malnourished, alien looking faraax who thinks he looks better than cristiano Ronaldo!

Before you guys say, they’re confident, that’s not confidence that’s called delusional.

Bunch of ugly people!

I miss the beautiful cadaan people. I keep seeing ugly people around who smell like shit.
There's probably a guy out there who wants that "ugly chick" you're describing and that "malnourished, alien looking farax" Allah will bless him with a righteous pious. What you find to be ugly others might not and finally "the beautiful cadaan people" among them you'll find "ugly" people as well just like any other race.

As Muslims we do have the right to demand a "beautiful" partner lkn we shouldn't be hell-bent on finding "the one" who has everything and wasting lots of time in the process. Follow the example of our beloved prophet and we will be victorious, InshaAllah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko is getting into being shukaansied by the malnutritional farax. She is having a great time.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko Motherland not what you thought it would be? :lolbron: enjoy the experience lady, you can get your Starbucks and avocado toast when you come back.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lolbron.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ironically, one of the Puntite Queens contacted by the Ancient Egyptians was a fatso (Queen Ati and King Perahu of Punt below). Hehe, also fat women and skinny men like Somalis:

224ade8f39ac5233c6b31644a07a4b08.jpg

1280px-Men_from_Punt_Carrying_Gifts%2C_Tomb_of_Rekhmire_MET_30.4.152_EGDP013029.jpg

This is more proof ancient Puntites were our ancestors. I wonder if the woman also bleached:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending