Somalis have different IQ levels in different diaspora communities

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The vast majority are in health science, public health, engineering, or finances

When you say health science what you really mean is nursing (nothing wrong with that)

When you say public health you mean they are anti fgm activists

When you say engineering you mean working in an oil field

Finance means xawaalad owner

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And no those are the actual degrees they take

Some take administrative law or politics which isn't a bad idea when ultra PC Canada wants to diversify its political framework

North American Somali's are better than Canada and the North Cali Somali community is better than the MN Somali community.

I think Somalis from Canada are the security third lowest when it comes to IQ.

They are mostly school dropouts, convicts and the few who go to university study African studies or do gender studies

Waraabe, Somalis in the UK don't go to higher education, they all go to the masjid and become Salafi

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
O18RJdO.png

lLUb55K.gif
That fedora at the end :dead:

Idk what's with Scandinavian Somalis but they are the worse out of the bunch, and I was born there. Thank god I wasn't raised there. It takes a special kind of stupid to fail in a welfare country where education and shelter are provided for free.

Idk what's with Scandinavian Somalis but they are the worse out of the bunch, and I was born there. Thank god I wasn't raised there. It takes a special kind of stupid to fail in a welfare country where education and shelter are provided for free.
:faysalwtf:

We are winning Wallahi. We got the best xaliimos even hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts