Somalis: Guess which African country these womem are from

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that many here like to tall about other Africans supposed phenotype. I ask anyone to guess the nationality of the women I'm about to post, based on first glance
No cheating or looking at comments. Please avoid their YouTube names as well.
Number 1

Same woman

Number 2
Number 3

Mostly doing this for boredness.

Apollo

VIP
Of the Sub-Saharan Africans I can only clearly identify Habeshas, Nilotes, Somalis, other Cushites, Fulanis, Khoisans, Pygmies, Malagasy, and very Khoisanoid admixed Southern Bantus. That's about it.

The rest look all the same.

I notice that many here like to tall about other Africans supposed phenotype. I ask anyone to guess the nationality of the women I'm about to post, based on first glance
No cheating or looking at comments. Please avoid their YouTube names as well.
Number 1

Same woman

Number 2
Number 3

Mostly doing this for boredness.

TBH I don't know, but I find African women attractive. They're beautiful. I think they need a sabaayad wrap and I need some fufu.

Of the Sub-Saharan Africans I can only clearly identify Habeshas, Nilotes, Somalis, other Cushites, Fulanis, Khoisans, Pygmies, Malagasy, and very Khoisanoid admixed Southern Bantus. That's about it.

The rest look all the same.
You can identify pygmies? And lol nice, once you've been around the different groups enough you can spot differences. I would think Senegalese are very distinct though, as well as Sahelians. You can tell the difference between Somalis and groups like Afar and Oromo though?

Apollo

VIP
You can identify pygmies? And lol nice, once you've been around the different groups enough you can spot differences. I would think Senegalese are very distinct though, as well as Sahelians. You can tell the difference between Somalis and groups like Afar and Oromo though?

Pygmy obviously because they are short and have baby-like facial features. You won't come across many of them outside of specific areas of Africa.

Senegalese.. sometimes, but they overlap with most other West Africans.

Wow you are good! Second is actually South Sudan though. May I ask what gave it away for Ghana and Nigeria, ans how you distinguished them (most can't so I'm pleased)? May I also ask why you chose Congo?

I have Nigerian and Ghanaian and Congolese friends. So I usually
Tell them apart.

Nigerian was the body, and features.
The Nigerians girls I've come across
Tend to be more athletic slimmer built,
When their younger.

Ghanaian - was the skin colour and
Hair plus features. Also her mannerisms
When she spoke and a slight tilt to
Her British accent.

I thought she looked Congolese, but I honestly just guessed for her lol

Sudan is tricky, their so diverse
In looks.

Pygmy obviously because they are short and have baby-like facial features. You won't come across many of them outside of specific areas of Africa.

I've only seen pygmies online and from what I've seen, I would have just thought they were dwarfs IMO. Countries like Nigeria have a lot of dwarfs and short men.

I have Nigerian and Ghanaian and Congolese friends. So I usually
Tell them apart.

Nigerian was the body, and features.
The Nigerians girls I've come across
Tend to be more athletic slimmer built,
When their younger.

Ghanaian - was the skin colour and
Hair plus features. Also her mannerisms
When she spoke and a slight tilt to
Her British accent.

I thought she looked Congolese, but I honestly just guessed for her lol

Sudan is tricky, their so diverse
In looks.
Wow, nice! You are British so you can probably notice the few details like that. Yes, Sudan really lives up to its hype as most diverse African Nation. What do the average Nigerian in UK look like? I've been told they are uglier than we in the US

Wow, nice! You are British so you can probably notice the few details like that. Yes, Sudan really lives up to its hype as most diverse African Nation. What do the average Nigerian in UK look like? I've been told they are uglier than we in the US. From what I've seen this is correct lol!

Confused at this statement lol. Aren't you Somali? Your post makes it sound like you aren't.

I'm Somali but I like African women and find them attractive. A Somali man can't find a beautiful African women attractive? :mahubowtf:

The last video you posted, I'm into African women like that :ahh:

Something about African women just gets my sabaayad wrap going :wowsweat:

Wow, nice! You are British so you can probably notice the few details like that. Yes, Sudan really lives up to its hype as most diverse African Nation. What do the average Nigerian in UK look like? I've been told they are uglier than we in the US

To be honest my friend is pretty,
In all races you get a mixture of ugly
And pretty, so I couldn't really
Generalise.

I don't really know what American
Nigerians look like, but I will google
Them and see lol.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That first girl is very beautiful :banderas:my guess is Nigerian. Second one Uganda or something? Third one not sure, probably west Africa. Maybe Ghana.

Ps. I haven't read the comments. How'd i do?

That first girl is very beautiful :banderas:my guess is Nigerian. Second one Uganda or something? Third one not sure, probably west Africa. Maybe Ghana.

Ps. I haven't read the comments. How'd i do?
Wow not bad!!!! Second is South Sudan though and the rest is correct. Every one gets her confused. She even said many confused her for Nigerian for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.