Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They absolutely roasted this 12 year old:faysalwtf:

They introduced him as King of the Gym:mjkkk:

The miskiin held his own against these grown xoolo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i once asked for a flat top and the barber gave me a haircut similar to the dude on the right of the kid.

i ended up going to super cuts just so a cadaan lady can shorten it down.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Waraa what happened to your SOmali???:mugshotman:
parents spoke to me in english and somali. i responded back in english. never practiced it outside of convos with them. none of my cousins or friends spoke somali when we hung out either. we all speak english. the only time the convo switches to somali is when someone starts roasting a non somali.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i cant understand shit. i hate situations like this.

what was so brutal?

also is that a midget?
Nah, it's just a 12 year old kid.

These guys were teasing him or let's say they were kinda bullying the kid. Just like bodyshaming. I didn't even watch the video fully.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I think fobs should be banned from the internet, let alone filming themselves or others. :farmajoyaab:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think fobs should be banned from the internet, let alone filming themselves or others. :farmajoyaab:

They are copying themselves to, in the comments there are FOBS posting in SOmali: "If You like Prophet Mohamed then like igu qabta and subsribe":mjlaugh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A broken society that knows nothing about child development and its impact on society.. That's a vicious cycle.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The kid held his ground against these three bullies. But he is clearly a midget not a kid... At first he claimed to be 16 but the bullies forced him to lie and claim 12.

They roasted him with those sarcastic remarks.

Ngl, he reminds me of tweedle dee and tweedle dum. Its those black and white stripes, and yeah I'm going to hell for this

:mjlol:

DjdYv7ZXoA8NxUc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending