Somalis getting karbaashed in Kenya, documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

Braindead parents are sending their children to these "rehab" centers where Madows are forcing you to drink poison that makes you vomit (it "cleans" you) and they literally karbaash you like a slave

Horrific documentary!

Braindead parents are sending their children to these "rehab" centers where Madows are forcing you to drink poison that makes you vomit (it "cleans" you) and they literally karbaash you like a slave

Horrific documentary!

Somalis believe superstitions as if they were facts, and this is the result.

There was a sad case of a diabetic child who died due to this.

Horrific yes, most definitely.
Why do Africans always have to resort to violence for the things they don't understand? And towards some of the most vulnerable people in society too.

am i cruel if i think junkies should be beaten up?

This is bad i once saw a somali woman pay a yemeni sheik 300$ to beat the crap out of her,its not only somalis also Madows and arabs believe this even more than somalis,the yemeni sheikh is in the UK making crazy money now and has four wives 2 somali 2 arabs,

You guys dont understand Kenya,they are capitalist to the bone,extremely!!corrupted,these rehabs as long as they make money no one will touch them,

Quran and dua definetely helps but these guys take it to the extreme,its torcher,they even keep the patients there longer to make more money,may Allah help them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Horrific documentary!

A good idea. I support this rehab. And i am also interested in the Quran readings. How can i get in contact with the Sheikhs reading the Quran???

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I dont want the rehab for i am not addicted to drugs, but i do want the Quraan saariis against evil eye and sheytaan
pay a sheikh and he will come over to your house and help"protect" you from the evil eye.

After I graduated my mom brought a sheikh to the crib. She wanted me to not worry about the evil eye. They just came ate at our crib( he didn't want money he just wanted him and his friends to get fed so my mom made lunch for everyone.

Before we started we prayed Dhur. After words the sheikh read a couple surahs than made Dua. Afterwards we ate lunch and that's it.

I was surprised that my mom did all this.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
pay a sheikh and he will come over to your house and help"protect" you from the evil eye.

After I graduate my mom brought a sheikh to the crib. She wanted me to not worry about the evil eye. They just came ate at our crib( he didn't want money he just wanted him and his friends to get fed so my mom made lunch for everyone.

Before we started we prayed Dhur. After words the sheikh read a couple surahs than made Dua. Afterwards we ate lunch and that's it.

I was surprised that my mom did all this.

The reading is supposed to be lengthy and thorough. When i was a kid my mom did the same thing, but i do remember the sheikh being at home for a long time reading before eating. A couple surah?? Thats it? Odd

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The reading is supposed to be lengthy and thorough. When i was a kid my mom did the same thing, but i do remember the sheikh being at home for a long time reading before eating. A couple surah?? Thats it? Odd
Wasn't to lengthy atleast from what I remember. More than just a couple to be exact.i don't know the average lengths for sessions like this. Cause I have only been part of one.

That day I was interested in doing other things besides chilling with some sheikhs. I just wanted to get up and go play basketball.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wasn't to lengthy atleast from what I remember. More than just a couple to be exact.i don't know the average lengths for sessions like this. Cause I have only been part of one.

That day I was interested in doing other things besides chilling with some sheikhs. I just wanted to get up and go play basketball.

Jerome u r so odd lol

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I dont want the rehab for i am not addicted to drugs, but i do want the Quraan saariis against evil eye and sheytaan
Also when I was younger my babysitter once had a seizure.we alerted the neighbors and they ended up taking her upstairs. No hospital or anything. I had no clue what was going on so I went upstairs to the neighbors crib and just saw her on the ground shaking while someone was reading Quran to her.

That sight scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. Wallahi I still remember when she came down from the stairs later on like nothing happened.
Like Nigga are you possessed or some shit? Scared the shit out of me. Once I learned what a seizure was I was thinking " why the f*ck didn't they take her to a hospital "

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also when I was younger my babysitter once had a seizure.we alerted the neighbors and they ended up taking her upstairs. No hospital or anything. I had no clue what was going on so I went upstairs to the neighbors crib and just saw her on the ground shaking while someone was reading Quran to her.

That sight scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. Wallahi I still remember when she came down from the stairs later on like nothing happened.
Like Nigga are you possessed or some shit? Scared the shit out of me. Once I learned what a seizure was I was thinking " why the f*ck didn't they take her to a hospital "

They should have taken her to the hospital. Seizure is a common thing that Muslims like to pray on. If u r in the west, u should take advantage science and Quran saariis

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I havent written erotic stories lol
Maybe it was t you. Maybe it was one of your personas that you switch too.

Right now your serious Basra. But on other days your looney Basra, racist Basra, English historian Basra, and maybe there is a fifty shades of grey basra.

Regardless crow revealed the Somali erotic novels on the Amazon kindle app and your a primary suspect

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe it was t you. Maybe it was one of your personas that you switch too.

Right now your serious Basra. But on other days your looney Basra, racist Basra, English historian Basra, and maybe there is a fifty shades of grey basra.

Regardless crow revealed the Somali erotic novels on the Amazon kindle app and your a primary suspect

so r u saying i have multi personality?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts