Somalis from Denmark come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Classic one. Haven't listen to that track in years. Danish school kids used to fap to this when it came out lol.

RIP Natasja

Classic one. Haven't listen to that track in years. Danish school kids used to fap to this when it came out lol.

RIP Natasja

It was very popular here for the entire year in high school. Most requested in school dances and we used to dance to it during gym class when we had to dance for a few weeks. Also in the clubs lol

RIP Queen Natasja

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Holy shit, it's been like 7-8 last I heard this song or any other remix of it, the nostalgia is overflowing.
:lawd:

RIP Natasja
Hahahaha yeah that's true half the kids in my school did the same.
:lolbron:
This song too.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol wasn't that Pitbulls mix? A lot of chart hits in the UK were made by Scandinavians, Avicii and Swedish House Mafia come to mind, would have said Martin Garrix a personal fav too but he's Dutch

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol wasn't that Pitbulls mix? A lot of chart hits in the UK were made by Scandinavians, Avicii and Swedish House Mafia come to mind, would have said Martin Garrix a personal fav too but he's Dutch
Don't forget Basshunter, guy went gold making songs about a bot banning people and playing DotA.
:kanyehmm:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Step 1: Jag känner en bot. Hon heter Anna, Anna heter hon och hon kan banna, banna dig så hårt. Hon röjer up i våran kanal, jag vill berätta för dig att jag känner en bot.
Step 2:
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending