Somalis flee a campaign of ‘ethnic cleansing’ by Oromo militias and Ethiopian government

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If being under attack doesn't unite us, nothing will. Qabiil is thicker than blood it would seem.

VIP
If being under attack doesn't unite us, nothing will. Qabiil is thicker than blood it would seem.

Qabiil IS blood

download (3).jpeg

Wallahi if the situations were reversed, know that we would not get away with killing Christians for even a day. The West would have bombed us until there was nothing left and would have called to free Ogaden if there were Ethiopians getting oppressed and not us. It’s kinda like how they all cried for South Sudan to secede from Sudan. And we all know how great that turned out.
:birdman:
Which celebrity do you think they would use to beg the world to split apart our nation? I remember that fraud George Clooney fighting for the South Sudanese like he gave a shit about them. Now they’re living in one of the most dangerous countries on the planet while he gets a payday for a job well done and continues on living comfortably in the West.
:bell:

Me you think alike. There is no such thing as human rights and rules og engagements when it comes to somali.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Is it better to make ally with Oromo who want to take our land or ally with Habesha who want to make sure we never again rise as a people and forever be slaves to them talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place:cosbyhmm:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
it's always been like that.

I think Saudi Arabia and Israel have a seat in human rights council in the UN. That itself should tell you.

look @Defendant, he's not moved by what is happening to his dir people. I was right, he's a damn Oromo.

It seems Oromo are making enemies left and right. If Somalis ever needed to drop qabyaalad and be one in the face of an enemy who doesn't discriminate between them, it's now. If this doesn't make them work together, nothing will.
Why don’t you promote anti qabyaalad in Somalia as well why do you run to Somali nationalism when the heat is getting close to your home Somalis all over have enemies who don’t discriminate in every direction Ethiopia and Kenya to the south and west and the Arabs to the north but the biggest enemy to Somalis are themselves with their qabyaalad glad you woke up on time

Is it better to make ally with Oromo who want to take our land or ally with Habesha who want to make sure we never again rise as a people and forever be slaves to them talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place:cosbyhmm:
Neither. They’re both Ethiopians to me and enemies of our people. I’ll admit that the Habesha are more sneaky with their tactics while the Oromo are just openly attacking other Cushite groups without much care for retribution. Do you know these galla are even attacking and targeting the poor Hararis?
:ayaanswag:
But hopefully they’ll start a civil war and Oromos and Habesha will slaughter one another openly in the streets. They need to continue antagonizing each other so this becomes a reality. And that’d be the perfect time to take Ogaden back from these bug eyed savages and join in on genociding both sides.
:banderas::trumpsmirk::rejoice:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sounds fishy because this is not mentioned on Issa sites so could be fabricated moreover Issa never call the region Ogaden so this article sounds fishy.

Why don’t you promote anti qabyaalad in Somalia as well why do you run to Somali nationalism when the heat is getting close to your home Somalis all over have enemies who don’t discriminate in every direction Ethiopia and Kenya to the south and west and the Arabs to the north but the biggest enemy to Somalis are themselves with their qabyaalad glad you woke up on time
Because in somalia, u lose ur shit to another Somali. That's not the same as losing everything to oromo.
Cmon waryaa, make that small maskax work.

Besides have i lost any lands to oromo? No! We don't entertain that bullshit.

There is a reason why they are choosing dir deba over jigjiga.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Because in somalia, u lose ur shit to another Somali. That's not the same as losing everything to oromo.
Cmon waryaa, make that small maskax work.

Besides have i lost any lands to oromo? No! We don't entertain that bullshit.

There is a reason why they are choosing dir deba over jigjiga.

they are coming for Jigjiga too, they claim it through the Jaarso. They are on their way, currently dealing with Geri Koombe.

they are coming for Jigjiga too, they claim it through the Jaarso. They are on their way, currently dealing with Geri Koombe.
Geri koombe are being attacked outside of Jigjiga.

We havent even moved an inch due to the all the massacre we received from xabashi and others. We dont let others come and take our lands no matter what.
It's been 100s of years and we still live where we lived. Do you think oromo can displace us?

However i am not happy with dir deba being half oromo. Dir have slept and they need to undo this disaster.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

We havent even moved an inch due to the all the massacre we received from xabashi and others. We dont let others come and take our lands no matter what.
It's been 100s of years and we still live where we lived. Do you think oromo can displace us?

However i am not happy with dir deba being half oromo. Dir have slept and they need to undo this disaster.

all I'm saying is that it isn't like they don't have big interests in Jigjiga, Dire Dawa is easier because the Oromo clan have intermarried with the Gurgura Dir clan for hundreds of years so many share family ties.

it's always been like that.

I think Saudi Arabia and Israel have a seat in human rights council in the UN. That itself should tell you.

look @Defendant, he's not moved by what is happening to his dir people. I was right, he's a damn Oromo.

It seems Oromo are making enemies left and right. If Somalis ever needed to drop qabyaalad and be one in the face of an enemy who doesn't discriminate between them, it's now. If this doesn't make them work together, nothing will.

@Ferrari

Even if Oromos massacred my people I wouldn't have a blind hatred of them. Ethnic conflicts are often based on rivalries, land, competition for resources etc.

@Ferrari

Even if Oromos massacred my people I wouldn't have a blind hatred of them. Ethnic conflicts are often based on rivalries, land, competition for resources etc.
:kanyehmm:
Yet you, as a Somali, don't extend that to your own people.

Idk what's wrong with some of you people, literally no one respects the traits you guys display, including the people you coon for. It's embarrassing.

VIP

Dir dhabe isn't half oromo. They count gurgures as oromos on every census, but they themselves identify as somalis

:kanyehmm:
Yet you, as a Somali, don't extend that to your own people.

Idk what's wrong with some of you people, literally no one respects the traits you guys display, including the people you coon for. It's embarrassing.

Somalis are victims of Somali violence more than Oromo/Amhara/white/black violence.

Is that not the reality?

Somalis are victims of Somali violence more than Oromo/Amhara/white/black violence.

Is that not the reality?
:what1: Irrelevant.
You just said even if oromos massacred my people I wouldn't develop blind hatred for all of them, a very sensible answer. You seemed capable of rational thought for a second. Nvm @nine is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending