Somalis embarrassing themselves on Twitter again. Water is wet

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Sharky and Chunkz definitely zesty and feminine as f*ck sometimes but they can't be surprised they are getting roasted by men, they have a huge young somali male audience that have been there since their beginning. That demographic is right off the bat homophobic so shit like this is expected.

I advice them to cut down their wayward behaviour before it bites them back, somalis and by extension other muslims are one of their largest support bases so its best for them to be neutral as possible. Best of both worlds.

Sharky and Chunkz definitely zesty and feminine as f*ck sometimes but they can't be surprised they are getting roasted by men, they have a huge young somali male audience that have been there since their beginning. That demographic is right off the bat homophobic so shit like this is expected.

I advice them to cut down their wayward behaviour before it bites them back, somalis and by extension other muslims are one of their largest support bases so its best for them to be neutral as possible. Best of both worlds.
All the nigga did was post a pic of him drinking & got khalased like this. Personally I did think it was a little zetty but ik a few of these "feminine" niggas who pull BARE shorties so Imma not judge a book by it's cover let's assume the best especially cause he's Muslim. :ohno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
All the nigga did was post a pic of him drinking & got khalased like this. Personally I did think it was a little zetty but ik a few of these "feminine" niggas who pull BARE shorties so Imma not judge a book by it's cover let's assume the best especially cause he's Muslim. :ohno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lool I also know niggas who pose like that, they still get roasted and they roast back. Its not the clear skin, its the pose and everything. Thats a textbook ig story/snapchat pic from a girl kkkk nothing related to the clear skin

Chunkz is the most emasculate male. Sexualizing somali girls on his platform for gaalo males, inviting a khaniis Lil Nus Nus, twerking on stream, simping for a gaal halfbreed fornicator Maya Jama and lastly but not least he is a self-proclaimed english noun "Lander". All in all Chunkz, even the name Chunkz is degrading. Man this dude should be publicly shamed. I will create a bot AI to shame all these disgusting people in our community. If this was Somalia I would do witch hunting

Lool I also know niggas who pose like that, they still get roasted and they roast back. Its not the clear skin, its the pose and everything. Thats a textbook ig story/snapchat pic from a girl kkkk nothing related to the clear skin
These the niggas you see on the Starbucks lineups at college campuses their game is unmatched top tier gyaldem magnets

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Chunkz is the most emasculate male. Sexualizing somali girls on his platform for gaalo males, inviting a khaniis Lil Nus Nus, twerking on stream, simping for a gaal halfbreed fornicator Maya Jama and lastly but not least he is a self-proclaimed english noun "Lander". All in all Chunkz, even the name Chunkz is degrading. Man this dude should be publicly shamed. I will create a bot AI to shame all these disgusting people in our community. If this was Somalia I would do witch hunting
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
These the niggas you see on the Starbucks lineups at college campuses their game is unmatched top tier gyaldem magnets
Lool I wouldn't say that, these niggas get girls but also are top predators. These even out each other

I do not consume any Somalian media but still this creeps its way onto my TL. 18k likes and counting
Some of these UK Somali femcels that talk shit about Somali men seem like a self-hating cancerous species. I’m speaking as a Somali-American.

she needs to post a picture without makeup & filters before judging an entire demographic of her own kind lol.

Last edited:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Where did he sexualise somali girl ?

Thats a
Thats a lotta hate for someone who dont even know you exist. Damn

Thats a

Thats a lotta hate for someone who dont even know you exist. Damn
Just making it known that his behavior is unacceptable so others in our community dont follow suit. Our community will continue to be degenerate if we dont shame and condemn unacceptable behavior that contradicts our Islamic values.

Mac Sonkor

I LIKE HEAVY METAL!!!!
Things would be so much better if there was no "somalinimo". Who cares about some random people who happen to share the same ethnicity as you

Mozart

You need people like me
Sharky was getting love from non-Somalian females in the quote tweets and that’s what bothered her. Most of the incels hating on him aren’t even Somali. Just a day in the life of a UK Somalian femcel.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we should never bully people, the brother did nothing to warrant those mean comments. I know the brother but keep doing you man, the world is yours :)

Trending