Somalis embarrassing themselves on Twitter again. Water is wet

Shithole poor country yet large online presence on degenerate social media sites
Truly cursed, whenever I see shit like this I wonder if Yemenis, Afghanis or Ethiopians mimic this behaviour but then I realize it's only us :jcoleno:

This is why I'm not really fond of Somali women in the west, their brains have all types of severe deficiencies. Somali men this somali men that, the obsession is real. They are a cursed, wretched, filthy group of people, the most abhorrent kind of women on this planet. I legitimately wish them nothing but the worst. And by the way there is no gender war, it's just Somali women who are angry their fathers walked out on them, so they take their anger out on Somali men who don't even think about them. One day they will face the music for their sins though, Allah never forgets.

1670442173748.png

It's not even just Somali men, I saw people from other places such as South Africa, Pakistan etc saying the same thing, but of course she has to mention Somali men specifically, or else she wouldn't get that many likes.

Also what is so crazy about that "negotiating" line that all the jareeers are going crazy over in the replies and quotes? Meh, humour is subjective, I don't really see what's so funny about that sentence at all.

This is why I'm not really fond of Somali women in the west, their brains have all types of severe deficiencies. Somali men this somali men that, the obsession is real. They are a cursed, wretched, filthy group of people, the most abhorrent kind of women on this planet. I legitimately wish them nothing but the worst. And by the way there is no gender war, it's just Somali women who are angry their fathers walked out on them, so they take their anger out on Somali men who don't even think about them. One day they will face the music for their sins though, Allah never forgets.

View attachment 245167
You are taking this way too serious.. Relax bro

It's not even just Somali men, I saw people from other places such as South Africa, Pakistan etc saying the same thing, but of course she has to mention Somali men specifically, or else she wouldn't get that many likes.

Also what is so crazy about that "negotiating" line that all the jareeers are going crazy over in the replies and quotes? Meh, humour is subjective, I don't really see what's so funny about that sentence at all.
Ask if they could negotiate some real hair instead of the horse tail made wig on their stinking heads :mjlol:

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She calls herself ‘Xayawaan’ need I say more ?

On another note…did the brother grow up without a father ? Is he another Bluemakeup?

I fucking hate Somali girls who act like this . There’s ajnabis in the quote tweets laughing at her cussing her own people. These gender wars need to stop!

disgusted love & hip hop GIF by VH1

as a girl ill say that Somali girls on twitter act like black guys and Asian girls who are seen as more desirable and tend to attack their counterpart . And then wonder why the other gender turn against them online eg divest movement etc

She’s not entirely wrong. The first major tweet (as in the one that got the most likes) making fun of Sharky was posted by a British South-Asian male with a known Somali girl fetish; his tweet said he disliked Sharky and that he would soon be “exposed”. The comments and likes under the TJ’s tweet were mainly from Somali guys agreeing with him and attacking their fellow Somali brother whilst kowtowing to a man who fetishises their sisters. The TJ then went on to retweet a video of Sharky involved in a prank with a caption “this is what Somali men do on YouTube”. Again, Somali men were simping for the TJ and going “you were totally right about him bro”and continued posting tweets attacking their fellow Somali brother which is probably what OP of the tweet saw. This all started because of a TJ (who has attacked other popular Somali men such as Chunkz). Embarrassing all around.

View attachment 245167
Are you trolling?
If you like foreign women that’s fine but why slander millions of us

Trending

Latest posts