Somalis don’t have social etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fobs one of the most heard headed and ignorant human beings! to have ever walked on this planet,
I caught my self last year summer arguing with one for what ever reason and that was not the 1st time me arguing with a FOB, anyway i started arguing with this buck tooth faraax over which country was the biggest in the world, anyone with a formal education knows it's Russia he goes like mayaa mayaa beenta aduunyada waa China i even pulled out my phone to show him on Google and he's reply was like i don't belief in Gaalada
coach-hines.gif

i was like you're something else and walked of

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
waqti kuuma hayo dhakh majeerteeneey.dont quote me again :ohno:

iska wado dhuusadaada iyo baroorta:mjohreally:

I’m going to quote you again and again until you and your people learn social etiquette and I will make sure to teach you cagdheers how to not get punked by Oromos.

How do you get killed by folks who are also getting bullied by Ethiopians loool how does that work?

Dismiss your big foot dumb ass out of my thread.

Suddenly I smell Ethiopian foot and cowardness in the air. :hova:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
I’m going to quote you again and again until you and your people learn social etiquette and I will make sure to teach you cagdheers how to not get punked by Oromos.

How do you get killed by folks who are also getting bullied by Ethiopians loool how does that work?

Dismiss your big foot dumb ass out of my thread.

Suddenly I smell Ethiopian foot and cowardness in the air. :hova:
:drakewtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have yet to meet any civilized Somali fobs. Somalis were never meant to succeed in the west.
The Kenyan fobs are spectacular but they’re not loyal whatsoever. Very well behaved and living in the 21st century with other people.But they’re snitches.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I agree, the fobs that languished in Eritrea and Ethiopia in the IDP camps are the worst. I met some at a dugsi I take my younger cousins to and despite being in the west few years these fobs already drive c-class Mercedes (don't ask me how) yet their kids wear dirty clothes and look like they haven't had shower in days. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts