Somalis don’t have social etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I’m at the dmv near my work in twin cities bright and early and there are bunch of Somalis here, and they’re all embarrassing me. How can you loudly burp, talk on the phone, pick your nose and yell at your unruly kids in front of everyone.

I’m sick of them and I want to slap them or deport them back to the hell hole they crawled out of.

I can tell they’re not my qabiil. Wallahi we don’t act this way.

My head hurts and I haven’t even had my coffee.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
In big 2018?
Didn't Trump stop newbies from being brought here?

I know some who have been here for over 20 years and still act like geel jires smh. :ohlord:

Remember I used to go at you for disliking us fobs now I fully understand where you were coming from.:bell:

Remember tho I'm a high class fobs. :dabcasar: It's the lower class who ruin our name. 

Lowe class fobs like @Starscream fuk it up for us. :fredo:

In big 2018?

I know some who have been here for over 20 years and still act like geel jires smh. :ohlord:

Remember I used to go at you for disliking us fobs now I fully understand where you were coming from.:bell:

Remember tho I'm a high class fobs. :dabcasar: It's the lower class who ruin our name. 

When did you come to the West :cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

In big 2018?

Thank you for finally understanding my distaste for fobs. You’re absolutely right there are different classes of fobs..

Grade A: Kenyan raised fobs, they’re not your typical fob, they know how to speak English, read and write. The only thing that gives them away is their outdated clothes.

Grade B: Middle eastern born and bred, these fobs take pride in their ability to speak Arabic, you can notice them get offended when someone badly talks about their beloved Arabs. They love Turkish, Arabic and Hindi tv dramas. They often have insecurities about their skin tone hence why they bleach their skin and perm their hair.

Grade C: Somalia born and raised fobs, these people are unruly, don’t like integrating with other races, dealing with them is like dealing with a child, teach them how to use a toilet seat, how to brush their teeth, how proper take a shower. They often rely on their relatives to give them ride. They usually wish they were still back in Somalia begging for money instead of working a warehouse and actually earning a living like a normal human being. Deodorant is their enemy. But they’ve a heart of gold. They know how to survive every where.

Grade D: the lowest of the low of fobs, they’re either were born in Ethiopia or lived there for a long time. They’re not mentally stable due to Ethiopians abusing them, they usually smell of Ethiopian food, don’t know how to function like a human being. Usually dogs are smarter than them. They’re the most Xasid.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Thank you for finally understanding my distaste for fobs. You’re absolutely right there are different classes of fobs..

Grade A: Kenyan raised fobs, they’re not your typical fob, they know how to speak English, read and write. The only thing that gives them away is their outdated clothes.

Grade B: Middle eastern born and bred, these fobs take pride in their ability to speak Arabic, you can notice them get offended when someone badly talks about their beloved Arabs. They love Turkish, Arabic and Hindi tv dramas. They often have insecurities about their skin tone hence why they bleach their skin and perm their hair.

Grade C: Somalia born and raised fobs, these people are unruly, don’t like integrating with other races, dealing with them is like dealing with a child, teach them how to use a toilet seat, how to brush their teeth, how proper take a shower. They often rely on their relatives to give them ride. They usually wish they were still back in Somalia begging for money instead of working a warehouse and actually earning a living like a normal human being. Deodorant is their enemy. But they’ve a heart of gold. They know how to survive every where.

Grade D: the lowest of the low of fobs, they’re either were born in Ethiopia or lived there for a long time. They’re not mentally stable due to Ethiopians abusing them, they usually smell of Ethiopian food, don’t know how to function like a human being. Usually dogs are smarter than them. They’re the most Xasid.
Grade D: seems like you strongly dislike our Ogaden cousins in Ethiopia :browtf:

:damn::dead::dead::dead::deadpeter: @Sultan @Ferrari :damn:

Last edited:
You actually have a point. Just the other day I took a bus and all Somali women were saying ‘haa halooooooooooow’ in unison. A habo that was sitting next to me started complaining to me, she had a point in public Somalis speak loudly, laugh loudly, shout and sometimes beat their children in public and whenever you see them at a restaurant or coffee shops even the geeljirees take the place hostage. I worked as a barista and some men come in and pull tables together to have all their faarax together in addition they take all the sugar packets speak loudly and snap.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Bruh I'm krying.:cryinglaughsmiley::deadosama:

Wait where does @Starscream fall under? A? Mise he has his own special class. :cosbyhmm:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You actually have a point. Just the other day I took a bus and all Somali women were saying ‘haa halooooooooooow’ in unison. A habo that was sitting next to me started complaining to me, she had a point in public Somalis speak loudly, laugh loudly, shout and sometimes beat their children in public and whenever you see them at a restaurant or coffee shops even the geeljirees take the place hostage. I worked as a barista and some men come in and pull tables together to have all their faarax together in addition they take all the sugar packets speak loudly and snap.

I know one Starbucks near me who booted the geeljires. They'd spend most of the day there and buy one cup of coffee and split it up. :damn: Starbucks said we've had enough and told them take your FDK sessions somewhere else. :pachah1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ewwww
yuck.gif

Best thread since I joined SS.
You should expand your thinking and publish it.
Great eye for detail, makings of a great writer.

Gibiin-Udug

sxb,tani waa dhakh majeerteen oo siidaysay dhuuso qadhmuun:reallymaury:...waxba mayna sheegin :yousmart:
Mjs have social etiquette alhamdullilah. Please teach your cousins how to use deodorant and tell them to stop yelling like developmental challenged people. It’s quite embarrassing tbh.

BankaTuyo

حيران
So I’m at the dmv near my work in twin cities bright and early and there are bunch of Somalis here, and they’re all embarrassing me. How can you loudly burp, talk on the phone, pick your nose and yell at your unruly kids in front of everyone.

I’m sick of them and I want to slap them or deport them back to the hell hole they crawled out of.

I can tell they’re not my qabiil. Wallahi we don’t act this way.

My head hurts and I haven’t even had my coffee.

Did you try to educate them on the Etiquette instead of shaming them on online forums .?

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Mjs have social etiquette alhamdullilah. Please teach your cousins how to use deodorant and tell them to stop yelling like developmental challenged people. It’s quite embarrassing tbh.
waqti kuuma hayo dhakh majeerteeneey.dont quote me again :ohno:

iska wado dhuusadaada iyo baroorta:mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending