Somalis doing yoga...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yoga is postive, good energy and raises self awareness. Those stretches has a way of releases negative energy. I think u should try it :)

Yoga is gay as f*ck
Yoga class usually consists of 60-90% chicks in tight fits bending up and down on all kinds of sexual positions.. It's not a class for gay dudes.. If you're gay go to the weight lifting area where 90-95% are guys sweating and flexing their muscles :susp:

Yoga class usually consists of 60-90% chicks in tight fits bending up and down on all kinds of sexual positions.. It's not a class for gay dudes.. If you're gay go to the weight lifting area where 90-95% are guys sweating and flexing their muscles :susp:
If u go to yoga for "chicks in tight fits bending up and down on all kinds of sexual positions" you're a perv son

If u think "the weight lifting area where 90-95% are guys sweating and flexing their muscles" is gay you're a perv with baasto-shaped arms and legs

FACTS:umad:

If u go to yoga for "chicks in tight fits bending up and down on all kinds of sexual positions" you're a perv son

If u think "the weight lifting area where 90-95% are guys sweating and flexing their muscles" is gay you're a perv with baasto-shaped arms and legs

FACTS:umad:

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I took my aunts to Yoga once, and as soon as they were taxed with the Krishna pose, one of them started farting involuntarily. It was really funny to everyone except me as i was mortified with embarrassment.

tree_pose_yogasana.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We kinda do yoga 5 times a day in the movements of the salaat.

Trending