Somalis Does Capital Punishment Work

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I honestly want to ask you, does it work? because it's used a-lot in Somalia and crime doesn't decrease, so they're not actually scared of dying and some people consider it a nice sleep because life becomes so hard you don't fear a death anymore, I think the mind changes in these sort of environment.

I think the fear of death is only when you have something to live for like family, tol, money, but when you have no hope in life and u can see where your future is heading your very comprimisable. On top of the failed culture we have and yes I call it a failed culture and discussed the various points why so don't ask now.

I suggest we start 'getting' brutal or we start focusing on 'rehabilitation'. This idea of prisons isn't suitable to our culture, it's suitable to societies who fought for 'freedom' like the west so it's shaped their biggest desire to be free and when you arrest him, it hurts his 'psyche' and can keep him in line. I do not think this is the case with the Somali story, we must not adopt a western or Islamic legal system, their both unworkable for Somalis as it doesn't deter them.

You have two ways with Somalis to deter them from crime. One is full rehabilitation method and show him a future so he doesn't do it again(this means dan ayuu arka hada). Plus he doesn't care for 'freedom' he was essentially free and took it for granted how not all societies had this sort of story in the world. The other method is pure brutality following a proven scientific method. I suggest we re-start the 'slave trade' under the 'male servant program' to be politically correct and ask other saudi nations we 'sell' him to you becuz he is of no use to us and we are happy to cut a price on his head so maybe u make use of him and allah forgives him after serving you all his life and knowing his silly action wasn't worth losing his life to being an adoon, this now means he will work all his life(which the somali hates deep hard work) while given only food, water, housing but no 'rewards'.

If we can't sell them worldwide and make a GDP return on his ass(yes pimp him while punishing him weeye style yusan weligisa fa'idaysan or else he will be encouraged to continue his old ways). I suggest we begin male servant program punishment scheme within PL si loo ceebeeyo oo umada uu arkan wuxu ninkani manta yahay, it will impact on his whole status among the community, plus he has to work hard and not be paid.

What other justice system methods do u know that is effective? Go to sleep I don't think is a deterrent not untill you have something to live for

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know theft is high among 'women' in Somalia, u can't trust them es. So something needs to be done to address this, they do 'soft' crimes. Males tend to do brutal crimes so we need a justice system that accommodates this. But the biggest crime among them is 'fraud' this seems to be systematic all males/females/etc always doing things 'the other way around' ama jidka ka baxsan. Plus deception is high trait even among 'idp' u will see one get 70 a day from UN, yet his son is working cleaning cars, the grandmother walking around getting sympathy card and magan allay. They all come together like little dulis and made a good killing working as an eelay machine. Eelay are smart in low sector of society working like fuckin machine wallahi. Osman mahmoud needs to do the same is my suggestion but at our level of society, i always study the lowest to highest clans and its lowest clans showing growth

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The slave trade makes senses, send the worst u have to the world, why not and make a dime on it. While the enemy keeps his garbage and dead weight while u add more dead weight towards him. I think personally beyond the moral nonsense they spew, somalis wouldnt of sent the best they had lakin kuwa khasaaraha badana si loo iibsado oo fa'ido laga helo iyo cadowguna gashinkaga haysta

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Western morality justifies killing a man is ok but enslaving him isn't. Great logic. Slavery is as old institution as prostitution, why? CAUSE IT WORKS. ITS REHABILITATION, ITS SALE FOR THE COMMUNITY WHO CANT PUT UP WITH DEAD WEIGHT ANYMORE, ITS WIN FOR BUYER WHO MAY NEED SERVICES DONE, AND HE TOILS AND TOILS AND TOILS LIKE A DULI HE IS REMEMBERING HIS MISTAKES EVERY DAY WHILE GETTING SLAPPED

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You're a horrible person, first you're extremely tribalistic and are open about unequal treatments.

And now you're openly for death penalty and slavery.

In Islam the death penalty only applies in cases of murder and if the deceased relatives prefer it over blood money.

And slavery, you're a sick individual. So you even know what this means forcing someone to work for free by force you know how horrible this is.

I know the PL advocates on here are bullcrap just like you with you're mind fully in the 5th Century.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
You're a horrible person, first you're extremely tribalistic and are open about unequal treatments.

And now you're openly for death penalty and slavery.

In Islam the death penalty only applies in cases of murder and if the deceased relatives prefer it over blood money.

And slavery, you're a sick individual. So you even know what this means forcing someone to work for free by force you know how horrible this is.

I know the PL advocates on here are bullcrap just like you with you're mind fully in the 5th Century.
I thought, alhamdulillah we have someone with a brain on this site. Someone who criticizes the administration of Puntland. Until I saw your profile picture and I understood you are no better than the rest of them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I thought, alhamdulillah we have someone with a brain on this site. Someone who criticizes the administration of Puntland. Until I saw your profile picture and I understood you are no better than the rest of them.

He is following the conflict model, rather then engage and be apart of it, which means your classified as player, show the world u rose above it and talking solutions and not tit for tat, them compile all his conflict model tactics and present how dangerous he is not only to himself, region, but if becoming a state to the world, he will do this shit to every nation cuz he doesn't understand solution focus is what politics is missing not conflict model, he just joins the wrong model. Everytime he mentions PL, its with conflict n competition tactic which can all be written down and can be shown why he needs to be under PL guidance his elites who are solution focused ones and proving it. Adaa is-qarxinayo dee he cant blame me or u for it, shit just gets passed to CIA AND PSF, no-one allows him near CIA notice no sirdoon in SL just police who wait for PSF information. lama amino runti illa la arko isago solution ka hadlayo not isaaq lives matter and galgala, fowsiyo haji with hawiye, cirro in hargeisa swindling, carre, waa niin ka cabsanayo in la arko ceebtisa, lakin science ceeb way qarxisa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No because it doesn't work

Ok what is ur theory then? u cant just reject mine without providing one. Then we test it. I will send 100 somali male servants to saudi and sign a deal they are paid nothing and all yours for life. Watch crime rates in PL over 1 year period, it will be NIL. If u presented your theory, i could apply a test and see the result. But u dont cuz ur not solution focused, conflict driven, hence security risk to the world, yoour bank will be deregistered u leelkase cuz u dont play a productive role but a negative role and if empowered further your risk to the world now sit down and return to garowee.

We can sell each criminal for 100k according to my awoowe law back in the day for crimes. We give that to the family to enjoy life and know the criminal will be slave forever and live and feel humiliation for the rest of his life, not go to sleep. So justice is served for the family who is assured he wont enjoy life again and be in miserable state, GDP increases as 100k for his life so we pimped him and drained every last dollar we can from that futo wayn, while crime becomes non-existent as all locals are aware if caught they lose their life to slavery but it will be called SERVANTS IN SAUDI.

This help reassure our friends we take care of our criminals not hide them like hawiye who is risk to the world who hides anyone cuz his conflict driven not solution focused clan. Saudi benefits ensuring this region in PL on red sea are all halal cause its tough laws, while saudi gets free man power for life where-ever they need for 100k only per person to follow islamic blood money so the victims are rewarded and at the same spending and enjoy justice

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

VIP
Read up on the Nordic Justice System...

Life is sacred no one has the right to take someone else or control someone life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Read up on the Nordic Justice System...

Life is sacred no one has the right to take someone else or control someone life.

I will read up on it but these are not nordes and civilized, their psyche is far different to white people, trust me I examined the whites here, it's not the same mentality, i know this because I learned it when I was in hamar how they operate and what can reform them is not copy cat laws but laws that reduce crime, rule of law means u need to prove their all behaving not just installing prisons and becoming south africa. Africans need Westernized Africans who can connect to their 'mentality' but also 'rise above it' due to 'separation' from them in western culture to balance what is in their best interest and the world interest. In short we part savage part civilized the western somalis who separated from somali communities and lived with civilized. We can balance savagery and civilization methods and see what is most effective, after all its about JUSTICE EFFECTIVENESS. It must stop the crime IMMEDIATELY, if it comes back its not EFFECTIVE. the psyche of this ppl is they hate HARD WORK LAZY AFRICANS. HARD WORK MEANS HE IS NOW BEING PRODUCTIVE AND PUNISHED AT THE SAME TIME AND VICTIM IS REWARDED HER COMPENSATION WHICH 100K AS A GESTURE FROM THE CRIMINAL. WE NEED REAL LAWS IN AFRICA NOT COPY CAT WESTERN LAWS, CUZ WE NIGGAS THEIR HUMANS

SirLancelLord

VIP
I will read up on it but these are not nordes and civilized, their psyche is far different to white people, trust me I examined the whites here, it's not the same mentality, i know this because I learned it when I was in hamar how they operate and what can reform them is not copy cat laws but laws that reduce crime, rule of law means u need to prove their all behaving not just installing prisons and becoming south africa. Africans need Westernized Africans who can connect to their 'mentality' but also 'rise above it' due to 'separation' from them in western culture to balance what is in their best interest and the world interest. In short we part savage part civilized the western somalis who separated from somali communities and lived with civilized. We can balance savagery and civilization methods and see what is most effective, after all its about JUSTICE EFFECTIVENESS. It must stop the crime IMMEDIATELY, if it comes back its not EFFECTIVE. the psyche of this ppl is they hate HARD WORK LAZY AFRICANS. HARD WORK MEANS HE IS NOW BEING PRODUCTIVE AND PUNISHED AT THE SAME TIME AND VICTIM IS REWARDED HER COMPENSATION WHICH 100K AS A GESTURE FROM THE CRIMINAL. WE NEED REAL LAWS IN AFRICA NOT COPY CAT WESTERN LAWS, CUZ WE NIGGAS THEIR HUMANS

You're very racial...

Somalis are the most civilised but when the shear market of the populace is not educated that's where problems lie.

Every administration needs to put all their money in psychiatry free education at all levels and healthcare

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're very racial...

Somalis are the most civilised but when the shear market of the populace is not educated that's where problems lie.

Every administration needs to put all their money in psychiatry free education at all levels and healthcare

The world doesn't interfere in your internal systems and justice system, all they ask is for it to be 'effective' and 'proven'. Don't copy them and it's not working, the situation is the same. U don't get it because as u can see all u can do is 'learn from them' and implement and when it doesn't work, u just 'stay' like that untill he comes along again trying to adjust it for you kkkkk. PL is different story, we don't need to ask the world how to run our justice system, we have a penal code system, it needs to be legalized, codified only into civilian/criminal/state crimes.

Our penal code is only around civil/criminal matters, I am not sure what the laws were around the 'kingdom' matters but I am sure treason was dealt with harshly because this was the old world style. Anglo saxons inherited their own penal code from their old kingdoms, I have the right to do that for myself also. U r not like us, we are independent, you were colonized when the whites came, they spoke to you on 'treaties' with elders not 'sultanates' or 'kingdom' like Majerten and Warsangeli. No european can deny that fact that they put Isaaq into treaty because their was no government to talk to and they RAISED U UP and that's the intention to keep ur mind locked and dependent to them and also your locals 'peasants' with 1% rich class told to invest 'elsewhere' and never rise up these peasants who are not fit for the world.

PL justice system needs to take into consideration only human rights so we don't violate the international agreements of the world. There is no human right abuse in male servant program, they do fuckin chain gangs in america kkkkk, they better not dare criticize us on our laws, because we know what works for our ppl in order they behave, by implementing anything foreign they will not respect it and hence the rule of law is not effective. If u break the law in PL you will not enjoy anything more then food, water, shelter in male servant program just like prisons they dont get paid sxb, u dont reward crime u just ensure it's not ourside human right context. NOW f*ck OFF c*nt GO COPY YOUR MASTER, I ONLY LEARN 'KNOWLEDGE' FROM EUROPE AND AMERICA AND SEE IF OUR SYSTEM IS COMPATIBLE, WITH U HOWEVER THERE IS NO SYSTEM EXCEPT COLONIAL ONE FOR U AND HAMAR. MAJERTEN IS YOUR ELITE

SirLancelLord

VIP
The world doesn't interfere in your internal systems and justice system, all they ask is for it to be 'effective' and 'proven'. Don't copy them and it's not working, the situation is the same. U don't get it because as u can see all u can do is 'learn from them' and implement and when it doesn't work, u just 'stay' like that untill he comes along again trying to adjust it for you kkkkk. PL is different story, we don't need to ask the world how to run our justice system, we have a penal code system, it needs to be legalized, codified only into civilian/criminal/state crimes.

Our penal code is only around civil/criminal matters, I am not sure what the laws were around the 'kingdom' matters but I am sure treason was dealt with harshly because this was the old world style. Anglo saxons inherited their own penal code from their old kingdoms, I have the right to do that for myself also. U r not like us, we are independent, you were colonized when the whites came, they spoke to you on 'treaties' with elders not 'sultanates' or 'kingdom' like Majerten and Warsangeli. No european can deny that fact that they put Isaaq into treaty because their was no government to talk to and they RAISED U UP and that's the intention to keep ur mind locked and dependent to them and also your locals 'peasants' with 1% rich class told to invest 'elsewhere' and never rise up these peasants who are not fit for the world.

We Somalis have Xeer

The shari'a The Qur'an and Sunnah.

For civilisation to flourish you need to ensure basic needs are met first 100%
  1. Food
  2. Sanitation
  3. Water
When people don't have to worry about their basic needs, they turn to innovations thought and reflections how to increase efficiency

Trending

Latest posts