Somalis can you report this guy. He uses Somalia profile to spread hate about Eritrean 🙋🏾‍♀️

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
5B95A26A-F261-4FFF-A693-151DF9A42E06.jpeg

@Wonyluvr @DojaKhat @Pastoralist @CABDULWALI XASAN.

EritreanPost_

Before the Eritreans see this I decided to not post this on Reddit or my Twitter channel. Otherwise the TPLF backed Eritrean opposition activists who are against Somalis will use this as an occasion to create online beef and request Eritreas security assistance to Somalia.

like with topic of last time when some waariyas posted the post about Ahmed Gragn and the Eritrean civilians that died in the battle. The Somalis brother didn’t know
Seraye was Eritrea not Ethiopia and that Eritreans were not responsible for Ethiopias war on Adal. They said ‘we made them eat raw meat’.

after that there were unnecessary and ugly beefs between Eritreans and Somalis. (Things what happened 500 years ago, were discussed. And they went like why is Eritrea supporting their country when they celebrate genocide.)

we Eritreans and Somalis we need to be careful with these trolls

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Before the Eritreans see this I decided to not post this on Reddit or my Twitter channel. Otherwise the TPLF backed Eritrean opposition activists who are against Somalis will use this as an occasion to create online beef and request Eritreas security assistance to Somalia.

like with topic of last time when some waariyas posted the post about Ahmed Gragn and the Eritrean civilians that died in the battle. The Somalis brother didn’t onow
Seraye was Eritrea not Ethiopia and that Eritreans were not responsible for Ethiopias war on Adal.

after the there unnecessary and ugly beefs between Eritreans and Somalis. And they went like why are we supporting their country when they celebrate genocide.

we Eritreans and Somalis we need to be careful with these trolls
I reported that troll
18BE3C50-E24F-4088-924E-9561A4418344.png

EritreanPost_

He’s spitting ngl
I disagree. He is spitting only hate.

good women and bad women exist in any culture. There Eritrean women Ethiopian women even Somali women doing Only F.

but he posted nudes of Eritrean women.

by the way when people attacked Somali women, like he did, I always defended Somali women like I would do for any Somali person or any women.

I disagree. He is spitting only hate.

good women and bad women exist in any culture. There Eritrean women Ethiopian women even Somali women doing Only F.

but he posted nudes of Eritrean women.

by the way when people attacked Somali women, like he did, I always defended Somali women like I would do for any Somali person or any women.
I will report

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Reporting is useless

I wonder what that guy looks like in real life and what he is doing right now as I type this message. Afterall everyone alive right now is doing something Kinda interesting to think about but Ok ill try

EritreanPost_

The post was removed thank you my Somali brothers and sisters.

That’s the best way to solve such issue. The enemies won’t break out brotherhood 🇪🇷🇸🇴🙏🏿