Somalis calling for Farmaajo to be dragged through the streets of Xamar need 2 calm down.

DRACO

VIP
Twitter and facebook have recently been littered with posts calling for farmaajo to be overthrown and lynched. These posters need to calm. Once N&N loses the election,i'm certain the FGS will detain him,investigate the crimes against humanity his regime committed, then hand Farmaajo a harsh sentence (life in jail or worse). Somalians need to Wait a little while longer,be patient, justice is coming for the citizens of Somalia.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I agree with you that people should wait until his term is over and to vote for someone they believe in to lead the country. If Farmaajo wins again, they should respect that too. :)

Twitter and facebook have recently been littered with posts calling for farmaajo to be overthrown and lynched. These posters need to calm. Once N&N loses the election,i'm certain the FGS will detain him,investigate the crimes against humanity his regime committed, then hand Farmaajo a harsh sentence (life in jail or worse). Somalians need to Wait a little while longer,be patient, justice is coming for the citizens of Somalia.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Tukraq

VIP
If he gives the oil to turkey as a parting gift out the door then I can understand there unrest otherwise we can wait it out and elect someone else, to turn this ship around

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I don’t agree he should be dragged through the streets then sent on a one way ticket to Lagos, Nigeria just like his uncle

Trending