Somalis bullying and accusing A.A Youtuber of using the Somali name for a clout

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
12:20

This the thing, the girl's given name is Somali, hence why she named her Youtube channel I-aM-Somali, well some Halimos came across this non Somali wearing a wig and giving out make up tutorials and blow her for a while, anyway they asked her to make a video of her parents and how they got the idea of naming her Somali, still nothing from her.

She need to show her ID on her channel or she lying, even her nick name is Mali, how is convenient is that:wtf: wtf,

Horta, who names their Kid Somali specially in 1994 hunger game season?:hemad:

Last edited:
Every time I see Somalis in TikTok and Youtube comments harrassing people

tenor.gif

Halimos on YouTube are savages walahi, the last comment on the thumbnail kulahaa "baby gurl you don't even look Somali, why would your dad name you Somali"
:lolbron::pachah1:

Lmao I don't even get it wallahi. Are we just naturally trolls? How come Somali people stick out on every social media. The billions of chinese and indian are nowhere to be seen but Abdi and Ayan are in every comment section

Lmao I don't even get it wallahi. Are we just naturally trolls? How come Somali people stick out on every social media. The billions of chinese and indian are nowhere to be seen but Abdi and Ayan are in every comment section

People are naturally drawn to us because of our fierce and sharp assertiveness. When Somalis make a commotion, the whole world hears of it.

I am both proud and deeply troubled by it :silanyosmile::meleshame:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.

10000000000% Yes

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
12:20

This the thing, the girl's given name is Somali, hence why she named her Youtube channel I-aM-Somali, well some Halimos came across this non Somali wearing a wig and giving out make up tutorials and blow her for a while, anyway they asked her to make a video of her parents and how they got the idea of naming her Somali, still nothing from her.

She need to show her ID on her channel or she lying, even her nick name is Mali, how is convenient is that:wtf: wtf,

Horta, who names their Kid Somali specially in 1994 hunger game season?:hemad:

i honestly don't think she's somali. Somalis have distinct looks even the Bantus. BUT WHO NAMES THEIR KID "SOMALI"? :kanyehmm: with that logic imma name my child South Africa

Alluring

Sayonara
It's not that out of place tbh, I know a girl back in high school whose first name was Somalia and she was African American. Lots of a.as have names of countries like India or Kenya,etc.

Villainess

i honestly don't think she's somali. Somalis have distinct looks even the Bantus. BUT WHO NAMES THEIR KID "SOMALI"? :kanyehmm: with that logic imma name my child South Africa
no imma name my kid "english" or maybe "Swedish" which has a nice ring to it?

Villainess

It's not that out of place tbh, I know a girl back in high school whose first name was Somalia and she was African American. Lots of a.as have names of countries like India or Kenya,etc.
india, kenya, asia, china is common but Somalia? That's so random. The most i've seen was an eyeshadow pallete named Somalia. It's just... why name your child after a struggling country? :mjlol:

Alluring

Sayonara
india, kenya, asia, china is common but Somalia? That's so random. The most i've seen was an eyeshadow pallete named Somalia. It's just... why name your child after a struggling country? :mjlol:

Apparently her mom wanted her to be named after a country and she thought Somalia was a pretty name so I'm guessing she didn't even know what the country was like.

Trending