Somalis being denied work visa for not recognizing Israel

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Gulf Arabs are very emotional people. I can see this happening honestly. I remember when the UAE had a dispute with Canada and immediately put a $150 visa fee on us (it’s normally free).
Yeah that was back in 2013 I had pay for my visa. I was staying in uae for 5 months than so I had to drive to oman than back after two months to renew my visa :dead:

Ghetto. Looool. And if I recall, they rescinded it after a few months. So ridiculous.
They did the same thing to Kenya around 2009/2010 because one of the family members of the rulers was searched at Mombasa airport. In response to the overzealous airport security, they gave all Kenyans a visa ban. So there definitely emotional.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Imagine giving up your livelihood because you want to advocate for Arabs who could care less about Somalia

Those same Arabs work with Israel to hunt down “Islamic militants”

6AE95BFA-FF9A-4E0A-A541-B852543572FD.jpeg

I don't know if this is true or not, but I was denied entry into an establishment in Djibouti of all places for being a "Somali" a couple of years ago.

Wait what explain? Was it run by Somalis there are places in Africa which deny entrance to their own countrymen, and it is only for foreigners sad shit

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Even if this was true, I'd say I support Israel in a heartbeat to secure the bag. What does Palestine have to do with me?

Ah, the nieveity. Secure the bag? There we go, begging. Do you really think, that Israel is any different to other First World Countries, that take advantage of poor nations?

Making tax-free lacag vs Taking a moral stance to support our Arab akhis?

I'm gna "Oy vey, the Jewish people have been persecuted for a millennia. They deserve a country they can truly call their own, where they're safe! Never forget the 6 Quadrillion" in a milli-second :heh:

Last edited:
We might not like arabs, probably they are the ones that funding AS. This doesnt mean we should be pro-isreal. Those damn jews are not trustable, nexting you know our ports owned by isreal. Now you lose the freedom to talk shit about isreal.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
So the other Muslim nationalities living and working in the UAE recognise Israel? Nah it’s more about Farmajo politics in Xamar and his ties to Qatar lol

Trending

Latest posts