Somalis becoming the worst Libtards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agreed with most of your points until the last one. Silly argument. Imagine the trauma of being raped which is incredibly heartbreaking enough and then to give birth to your rapist child. Do you not have any empathy?

Islamically a woman can terminate a pregnancy if she has been raped in the early stages.

Lets not be dramatic huuno. The only "traumatic" moment I can imagine in a 9 month pregnancy carry is when giving up the baby.

At least she was not killed. Rape is nothing but a penis being inserted in you. I mean, its horrible if u get STD. I mean, seriously? I have seen women raped in war torn countries, they get raped twice or three times a day, they get up, dust their dress, go clean themselves and go about their life. Dont give something too much power. of course I am not saying lay there and be raped. Put your fingers in his eye ball as he ejaculates or orgasms, men are weak at that point of eye rolling ecstasy. Go for the kill.

Last edited:
Also why are people arguing like pregnancy by rape is common. Its extremely rare. You cant say you support abortion because rape victims. 99% of abortions are from women being irresponsible and taking it raw when they dont want a child. Abortion has become a type of contraception for some women

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You should learn more about Islam you toothless hag.

The soul is blown after 4 months of gestation, you can Islamically abort a child before then.

The Ruh mentioned in this hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is something other than being alive and only Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) knows what it is, based on the verse in the Quran: "And they ask you about the Ruh. The Ruh is one of the things the knowledge of which is only with my Lord, and you, mankind, have been given only little knowledge." (Al-Isra,17:85) It therefore becomes clear that aborting a fetus before 120 days is still killing a living entity.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This is just awful of you. Why would force a rape victim to carry a reminder of their rape inside their body for 9 months. What if the victim is a child? What if it is your daughter that is raped? Why would you want to punish someone even further by forcing them to go through the mental and physical trauma of it all.

What an awful way to refer to a child - they should not be responsible for the sins of their parent. They should not be killed because of how they entered this dunya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Lets not be dramatic huuno. The only "traumatic" moment I can imagine in a 9 month pregnancy carry is when giving up the baby.

At least she was not killed. Rape is nothing but a penis being inserted in you. I mean, its horrible if u get STD. I mean, seriously? I have seen women raped in war torn countries, they get raped twice or three times a day, they get up, dust their dress, go clean themselves and go about their life. Dont give something too much power. of course I am not saying lay there and be raped. Put your fingers in his eye ball as he ejaculates or orgasms, men are weak at that point of eye rolling ecstasy. Go for the kill.

You’re a psycho. Bereft of any rhyme or reason.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Look, the abortion bill apparently effects women that have been raped.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, so even they are not allowed to have an abortion.

Yeah it does , but rape and incest is like 1.5% of what abort the rest are healthy babies that mother decided she did want

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
What an awful way to refer to a child - they should not be responsible for the sins of their parent. They should not be killed because of how they entered this dunya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a child. If it were 24+ weeks old I would agree with you. But abortion that happen after that period are for medical reasons.

Aaegal

@Basra @Lolalola You two are horrible. Rape is nothing but a penis being inserted in you. How do you even bring yourself to writing such a thing.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
It's not a child. If it were 24+ weeks old I would agree with you. But abortion that happen after that period are for medical reasons.

You and I have different definitions of a child then. Islam says that life starts at conception.

Aaegal

Also why are people arguing like pregnancy by rape is common. Its extremely rare. You cant say you support abortion because rape victims. 99% of abortions are from women being irresponsible and taking it raw when they dont want a child. Abortion has become a type of contraception for some women

Abortion is not even that common in America statistically. Of the 85million women aged 15-54 only 600k get an abortion. 91% of them happening before the 13week mark. Yes pregnancy by rape is even rarer but these laws don't make distinction and make even those cases illegal. They also make medically necessary abortions illegal.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Basra @Lolalola You two are horrible. Rape is nothing but a penis being inserted in you. How do you even bring yourself to writing such a thing.

Obviously rape carries serious humiliation for the raped and leaves the victim with PTSD and such; rape is atrocious and one of the worst insults a human being can face. I liked the comment of @Basra only because I agreed that at least the rape victim survived. The baby she aborts won't.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Obviously rape carries serious humiliation for the raped and leaves the victim with PTSD and such; rape is atrocious and one of the worst insults a human being can face. I liked the comment of @Basra only because I agreed that at least the rape victim survived. The baby she aborts won't.

Lola

Part of being a Muslim is, it makes you stronger. Nothing can beat you or let you down. My comments like yours were more empowerment.

I am not saying rape is an easy thing. But it should not be so traumatic that it paralyzes u or used for a case of abortion. Rape is a violent action, just like abortion is. Period.

They're now angry because of the abortion bill which was recently passed. As Muslim we shouldn't have abortions, it's a sin, I don't understand why Somalis on social media are personally offended by this. People have literally became followers. How are you as a Muslim going to justify that a woman should get abortion and kill her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed. I'm quite disgusted by this.

#Pro-life
#Stop killing babies.
Her thing n her business plus how about the women with health riskz as it is not haram for them if their livez are in danger

I agreed with most of your points until the last one. Silly argument. Imagine the trauma of being raped which is incredibly heartbreaking enough and then to give birth to your rapist child. Do you not have any empathy?

Islamically a woman can terminate a pregnancy if she has been raped in the early stages.
They don't know and don't care of about how women are abused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending